We all smiled and screamed as we watched the fireworks scream and fall into the water. After all our little firework things stopped we all smiled and threw the empty tubes to the side.

"Hugs!" an unexpected scream came from behind me. The person picked me up from behind and started running with me In their arms. I expected it to be Suga, but when I saw Suga laughing at me I realized that it wasn't Suga.

"I swear if you drop me I will kick you so hard you won't be able to feel there for a week!" I threatened.

"Hugs!" Was all they screamed as they ran off with me.

"Jungkook! Get back here with my girlfriend!" I heard Suga running behind us.

"Yeah good luck trying to catch us Suga! You're gonna get tired way too quickly!" I yelled to Suga laughing.

"Hey! Fine I guess you can stay with Jungkook for the rest of your life!" Suga yelled back.

"Fine! He's way more comfortable than you!" I yelled back to him and I realized both the boys had started to tire.

"Thanks." Jungkook panted out and he kept running with me In his arms in a very uncomfortable position. I yawned as he kept running. Then finally Jungkook stopped and laid in the sand with me still in his arms. "Too much running." He panted. I looked up to see a running Suga.

"Suga!" I yelled and held out my arms.

"Oh, so now you want me." He rolled his eyes, but he smiled to show he was joking.

"That sounds wrong." Jungkook commented.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Suga said surprised that Jungkook would think like that.

"I'm telling Jin." Suga said.

"Oh! Race you!" I yelled as I squirmed out of Jungkooks grip.

"No!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jin!" Suga and I yelled.

"What now?" He asked as we ran up to him.

"Jungkook-" Suga was cut off as Jungkook jumped on him; pushing Suga to the ground.

"Jungkook has a dirty mind." I shook my head.

"What do you mean dirty mind?" Jin seemed shocked too.

"Not so innocent now?" Jungkook winked at Jin as he sat on a struggling Suga.

"What did he say?" Rapmon asked.

"Suga said 'oh so now you want me.' In a very innocent way with very innocent context and Jungkook said it sounded wrong." I said shaking my head at Jungkook who just shrugged.

"I blame Rapmon hyung." Jungkook said putting the blame on Rapmon.

"Rapmon!" Jin gasped.

"Ohhh Eomma Jin is mad." V said.

"Be quiet Tae-Tae. I can't believe you would teach him something like that." Jin started to lecture Rapmon as the rest of us went back to what we were doing.

"Jungkook, get off him." I said pointing to a tired Suga.

"Make me." He said.

"Ew!"

"No! Not-oh I didn't mean- oh god." Jungkook said as his face turned red so, he hid his face with his hands.

"Stop hitting on my girlfriend. OH MY GOD CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP TRYING TO GET AT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Suga yelled in frustration. "Get off of me." Suga said pushing an embarrassed Jungkook off of him.

"Okay Jin stop yelling at Rapmon, he was bound to find out about that stuff one way or another. Jimin! J-hope! Stop acting like 5 year Olds for one minute. Taehyung! You too! And Jungkook you also better listen! Now everyone get over here!" He yelled and everyone gathered around.

"Rapmon and Jin I doubt that you will ever hit on Yi seul because you got each other." Suga said. "Jimin and J-hope. This is just a warning for you guys. BUT! Taehyung and Jungkook this is a threat to you guys." He paused for effect.

"Yi seul is MINE. Stop trying to steal her." He hugged me. He turned to taehyung and Jungkook. "Hit on her again and I'll hit on you. And by hit I mean I'm actually gonna hit you." He said.

"Ohhh protective Suga." Tae laughed.

"Well if you act like that my dad is gonna end up seeing you as competiton." I laughed at Suga.

"Come at me bro." He shrugged.

"Wow. The pure swag in that statement." Rapmon laughed too.

-----

After about another 2 hours it was really late, so we went home. Suga insisted on staying at my place.

"Suga, why did you even decide to stay here?" I asked as I plopped myself on the couch.

"They're all too loud." He said shaking his head as got the remote.

"Yeah right, you just like me." I teased.

"Of course I like you. Why would I ask you out if I didn't?"

"Um? I don't know." I laughed.

"Pabo." Suga said shaking his head at me.

"Gimme the remote." I said putting out my hand.

"No. I'm not watching some weird drama." He said as he searched for something different.

"This is my house." I said leaning over to get the remote.

"NAH bro." He said shaking his head.

"Rude. I'm going to bed." I said getting up.

"Hey! Wait for me!" He said turning off the TV.

I went into my room with Suga following behind me.

"Ohhh what a boring room." He said looking around.

"Shut up. It's aesthetically pleasing." I protested.

"Borinnnnnggggg." He whined.

"Be quiet." I shook my head as I got a sweater to change into and some sweat pants. " Here is some sweat pants and a t-shirt they might be a little big on you because they are usually for my dad when he visits." I said throwing him some clothes. "You can change in the bathroom." I said turning back to my drawers to find fuzzy socks.

"Kiss." He demanded. I quickly turned around to peck his lips.

"There. Now, go and change." I said pushing him out of the room. After he left I quickly changed so I wouldn't have to go through one of those scenes where he walks in on me half naked or something. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and jumped onto my bed.

"These clothes smell like you." Suga stated as he walked into the room.

"Well they have kinda been in my drawer for forever so..." I said.

"I wasn't saying it was a bad thing."He said laying next to me. I laid my head on his chest as I got back on my phone. "Who's he?" Suga asked.

"Oh, that's my brother." I said smiling at the photo. "He is in the army right now, but he'll be back soon."

"I see." He said nodding. He played with my hair as I scrolled through posts and old pictures while he would ask who people were or what the story behind the picture was. After awhile we both grew too tired and fell asleep.

A/N Okay, so next chapter is when I would consider the actual story starting to unfold. There will be foreshadowing in the next chapter so look forward to that. See you next time!