We had all gotten our drinks.

"Raise your glasses!" I heard Jin yell once we had all gotten our drinks. We all raised our glasses or in this case peach drinks from a grocery store. "Cheers to a happy new couple! We hope that all goes well. I hope that Suga can put up with you, Yi seul and I hope that Yi seul can put up with our lazy but wonderful Suga." He smiled and we all clinked our drinks together. I of course then turned to Suga because I couldn't open the drink.

"You know, Yi seul I saw this quote recently. It said 'give a man a fish and you will feed him for one day, teach a man to fish you will feed him for the rest of his life.'." 

"Wow, very inspirational , now can you open my drink?" I asked smiling at him.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna teach you to actually open the drink yourself." He said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ugh." I rolled off the rock I was sitting on and onto the grassy ground.

"It's easy, look." He said as he got off the rock to sit next to me while I was in a starfish position staring up at the sky. He helped me sit up straight. He sat behind me with both his legs on either side of me. He put his arms around me so that he could guide my hands to open the drink. He easily  guided my hands to successfully open the drink. "And done." He said as he let go of my hands.

"You know that even if you teach me this I'm always gonna make you open my peach drinks, right?" 

"It was worth a try." He shrugged. I laughed and took a sip of my peach drink. Then my phone rang. I looked at it. It said that my mother was calling.

"Just give me a second."I said to Suga and quickly pecked his lips. "Eomma!" I said into the phone.

"Yi seul! Me and your father are planning to come and see you next week. I thought I should inform you." She said.

"Oh yes. I actually have somebody you might really want to meet!" I said.

"Did you finally get a boyfriend?" 

"Yes, I actually did." I smiled.

"Your father won't like that." 

"I know." 

"Hey! Yi seul! We got fireworks and sparklers! We're going to the beach hurry up!" Rapmon yelled to me.

"Eomma it was really nice talking to you, but I have to go. Saranghae!" I said into the phone as I ran to catch up with them. I hung up and caught up with the rest of them.

"Who was that?" Suga asked.

"My mom. She and my father are coming to see me next week." I smiled.

"Ah I see. Don't worry I can stay out of your way-" I cut him off.

"Hey! I don't keep stuff like that from my parents. They are excited to meet you." I said nudging his shoulder. He just smiled and kissed my cheek. 

We all piled into the van and got prepared for a 40 minute drive to a beach where we would spent most of the night before we all felt like we would pass out. I rested my head on Suga's shoulder and I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Suga asked.

"Now you're my pillow and you can't do anything about it." I mocked.

"I swear if you mock me about that then I will use you as my pillow and you will not be able to lay on my comfortable shoulder." He threatened.

"No! You have a bony shoulder!" I said pushing him away.

"Awe their already fighting like a married couple." Jimin cooed.

"How would you even know what a married couple sounds like!" Jin argued.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know what you and Rapmon hyung sound like?" Jungkook laughed.

"Be quiet jungkookie, you know nothing!" Rapmon protested.

"Oh me, oh my" I sighed, laying my head back on Suga's shoulder.

"You think this is bad? Think about having to live with them all the time. It's hard especially when you want a nap and V decides it's a great idea to scream." He said hinting at how much V's screaming annoyed him.

"In V's defence he's probably a lot more comfortable than you." I said closing my eyes.

"Yeah! You can sit next to me and you can sleep on MY shoulder!" V yelled.

"Stop trying to steal my girlfriend already Tae!" Suga yelled back at Taehyung while hugging me.

"Yeah Tae stop cheating on me in front of me!" Jungkook joked. I sighed as I realized how happy I was with these idiots. And to think, I have all of this because of going to the grocery store at the right time. Because I decided to get a peach drink. Because I decided to drink the peach drink right away. Because I- for the life of me- couldn't do one thing smoothly. Now here I am.

----

Once we got there Suga woke me up. After a nice power nap, I was ready. We all had peach drinks and sparklers and fireworks. I tried chasing Suga with the sparkler, but he quickly turned the tables on me and he ended up chasing me. Tae almost lit his hair on fire when lighting his sparkler and Jungkook mostly teased Tae about it by pretending to light his hair on fire. Rapmon and Jin mostly just watched us all look like idiots and wrote words with the sparklers. Jimin and J-hope giggled as they ran through the sand near the water without their shoes or socks on. After my sparkler had gone out and Suga's had too along with everyone else's Suga tackled me in a hug so, we were rolling in the sand in a tight hug. I squealed and he laughed as he rubbed sand into my hair.

"AH Suga! I swear- I hate you!" I screamed at him as I tried my hardest to rub sand in his hair too. Then we stopped rolling and he hovered above me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as he hovered above me.

"Of course." I smiled as he gently placed his lips on mine. After he pulled away a smiled down at me and peppered my entire face in kisses and pecked my lips multiple times. As he was distracted with kissing me I had secretly gotten 2 fists filled with sand. As he stared at me with a smile on his face. He didn't expect a thing and then... BAM! I rubbed all of the sand in his hair and laughed. "Revenge!" I screamed as I rolled out from underneath him and ran behind Rapmon. "Save me!" I screamed/laughed to Rapmon.

"Wait! Fireworks!" He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We gotta do the fireworks." He smiled.

"Yeah!" We all screamed. (Except Rapmon and Jin who both just smiled.)

We had those fireworks (or maybe they're firecrackers idk) where you hold them, light them and watch the balls of light fly off. (A/N If that makes sense I think they're called screamers because they scream when going off, but I really don't know, sorry.)

We all had one. We all lit them at the same time and pointed them towards the ocean and watched as they went off. The reflections they made on the water were very pretty. It was a beautiful sight, I must admit. That was a beautiful end to a beautiful night.

A/N hey! Hi! Hello! Weekend is here yay! I also actually updated because ahnthehoe updated their "story ideas" and included me and my story in it! AH! Excuse me while I fangirl. Honestly thank you ahnthehoe you have inspired me so much to actually write again and just thank you! If you haven't seen their story you should read it, its full of ideas that are so good. I wish I could write all of the them. Anyway I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the story and thank you for reading. I love you all! See you next time!