"Suga!" I yelled

"What?" He groaned as he walked into the room I was in.

"Do you see this?" I asked flailing my arms around my kitchen.

"It's a kitchen." He shrugged.

"Suga, my parents are coming tommorrow. My father is already gonna kill me for dating you, but if he thinks I'm a slob who knows what he'll do!" I said using emphasised hand motions to show Suga I was serious.

"Yi seul." He groaned.

"Suga." I said, mocking him.

"It's just your parents." He said shrugging.

"They're staying for a week!" I said.

"A week?!" Suga now seemed to actually care. "That means I can't sleep here for a week, doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yes. You're gonna actually need to go home." I said, my face showing annoyance since he still doesn't care that my kitchen looks like a tornado hit it.

"No! You're comfortable and warm and your place is quiet." He said coming over to me and hugging me.

"Suga, I can't let you sleep here in my room while my parents are here." I said.

"I like to cuddle you though. You're so small and cute." He said hugging me tighter.

"Yeah I know, but-" I stopped as I heard the doorbell. "Ugh, Suga start cleaning." I said pointing to the kitchen. He nodded and started with the dishes. I walked to the door and opened it.(obviously) I was kind of annoyed that a person was here.

"Hell-" I stopped as I saw my smiling parents with their luggage. "Eomma! Appa!" I yelled loud enough so Suga would hear. I hugged them and by the time I let them go Suga was standing a respectable distance behind me; observing my parents.

"And this is?" My father asked.

"Hello, I am Min Yoongi." Suga said formally bowing to my parents.

"Ah, the boy who is dating my daughter." My father nodded. Suga nodded in response.

"Don't scare him." My mother shook her head at my father. She walked in and put her bags down. She walked over to Suga and lightly hugged him. "Yi seul's father is very over protective." She whispered to him.

"Why are you guys here early?" I asked.

"We missed you." My father smiled.

"No, he's lying he wanted to get here because he wanted to make sure that Yoongi here knew the rules before he did anything." My mother said shaking her head.

"That reminds me, I need to talk to Yi seul real quick." My father said pulling me outside. "Yi seul, do you understand what you got yourself into?!" He whisper yelled at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know he's an idol. A pretty big one at that." My father ranted.

"I know." I responded.

"Do you not understand how bad this could be?" He asked.

"I really like him." I said.

"That's great,but he's an idol."He said as I shrugged. "If this gets out to the public you both are screwed. He might say that he'll pick you over his career, but I don't know if he will. He's living everyone's dream. What happens when he goes a tour for months? What happens when he forgets your anniversary because he had practise? There are so many complications to falling in love with an idol." My father ranted.

"Appa," I started, but I couldn't finish. The truth is I never really thought about the complications. Mostly because I kinda forgot he was an idol he still is my pink haired bottle master.

"See? What happens if you get pregnant?" My father said as he jumped to conclusions.

"We're not like that."

"Now." He sassed.

"Appa, I won't get pregnant. There is no way I could." That was the truth, I was way too young still.

"Look there just too many complications." He said shaking his head.

"I'm strong enough to deal with it." I protested.

"Are you prepared for the hate that will come when the world finds out?" He asked. "The last time you got any hate you came home bawling your eyes out. What will you do when it's the world?" He asked. My 'I wanna rebel against my parents because that's cool' side was telling me to tell him that I really like Suga and would do anything for him and that I was strong enough. I really do like Suga and I would do anything, but I'm not strong enough. My dad was right. I knew he was right.

"Appa, I know. I'm prepared." Everything I just said was a lie.

"Yi seul, no you're not." He said shaking his head.

"Let's just talk about this later, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He agreed and we walked back in with smiles.

"Okay well I'll show you guys the guest bedroom; where you can stay, but Suga and I had plans today with a few friends and we can't cancel, so we gotta get going." I said taking Suga's hand. I showed them where they would be staying and then I left with Suga.

"Is something wrong? I thought you were excited to see your parents. And we don't have plans with anybody." He seemed confused.

"I just wanna hang out with you." I shrugged; playing it cool.

"Did your dad say something to you?" He asked.

"Hm?" I asked.

"I knew someone was gonna tell you." He sighed.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"He talked to you about the whole idol thing, didn't he?" Suga asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"It's okay, I understand if you don't wanna go through with this because-"

"I'm not breaking up with you!" I cut him off.

"Oh." He said.

"I just wanted to hang out with you." I said letting a slight smile show. "I don't care if you're an idol. It's pretty cool that you are, but that isn't why I said yes."

"Then why?" He asked. I laughed at the question.

"Did the conclusion that I actually really like you ever come to you?" I laughed.

"I needed it confirmed." He smiled.

"I swear." I laughed. "Hey what are Rapmon and Jin doing today?" I asked.

"They went out somewhere." He shrugged.

"What about J-hope and Jimin?" I asked.

"Extra practise."

"Taehyung and Jungkook?"

"Probably playing video games." He shrugged.

"Wow, okay then what do we do?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Why don't we-" I was cut off by his phone. He awkwardly smiled and looked at who was calling and he held up his index finger to indicate that he needed a moment.

"PD-nim, hi." He paused. "Oh, really? I thought-" He paused again. "Okay I'm on my way." He sighed and walked back over to me. "I'm sorry I have to go." He kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later though." He smiled.

"Okay." I forced a smile. I knew he had to work.

"Okay." He smiled and he left. I sighed. He had to work. This is his dream, right? I shook my head and decided that maybe I'd research 'BTS'.

A/N hi. I'm back again with another chapter. The story is like in the middle of the plot right now so, wish me luck on writing the rest of the book. Anyway, I love you all and I'll see you next time!