We all got in the van. Rapmon was shotgun while Jin drove. Then, behind them were 2 rows of seats that could fit 3 people in each row. I was in the first row in between Suga and Jimin. Then in the back was Jungkook, V, and J-hope.

"Okay. Now, what are we gonna do?" Jin asked turning to look at everyone.

"Let's go to the movies!" V suggested.

"Yeah!" Jungkook cheered.

"Movies!" V cheered. They both cheered as Jin started to drive.

-----

There were two groups for two different movies. One was a cartoon and the other was (For some weird reason even though it was december.) a horror movie. Jimin, J-hope, V, and Jungkook went to see the cartoon. I ended up going with Jin, Rapmon, and Suga to the horror movie. I only went with them because Suga was going. I was scared because for my entire life I wasn't allowed to watch horror movies. Now I had no choice. I walked into the theatre. The ads were playing as we got to our seats. I sat with Suga on my left and next to Suga was Rapmon and next to Rapmon was Jin. 

I bounced my knee in a dithered manner.

"Are you nervous or something?" Suga slightly laughed at me; noticing my bouncing knee.

"No." I said, but my knee kept bouncing.

"Wait. Are you scared?" He asked.

"No. Maybe. Okay, yes. I've never seen a horror movie." I said looking down at my bouncing knee.

"Then why did you come? You could've gone to see the cartoon with the rest of them." He said.

"I'd rather stay around you." I whispered to him.

"Okay, how about you sleep on my shoulder the entire time. I'll wake you up when it's over." He said slightly smiling at me.

"Thanks Suga." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Anytime." He whispered to me.

----

"Yi Seul. Wake up the movie is over." I heard Suga shaking me awake.

"Ugh. But, you're so comfortable." I whined.

"I am not carrying you." 

"I hate you." I said as I started to try and get up.

"Awe, I hate you too." He cooed. "Ugh, you can't walk a straight line." Suga said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"I ship it." Rapmon said behind us.

We met up with the rest of the group outside of the theatre. 

"Ha! I knew they were going to get together!" V exclaimed to Jungkook.

"We all did!" Jimin answered for Jungkook.

"We are not together!" Suga said taking his arm off my shoulders and slightly pushing me away. "For your information she fell asleep and slept through the whole movie so when I woke her up she was still so tired she couldn't walk straight." He said pointing a finger at V.

"Whatever." V said smiling.

They all argued as they walked in front of me.

"You missed a pretty great movie." Rapmon said as he walked next to me.

"Really?" I said still tired.

"Yes! There was blood EVERYWHERE!" He exclaimed.

"Gross." I said.

"And guts." He said poking my stomach.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"What? Are you ticklish?" He asked.

"No." I said as we made the long journey to the van.

"So if I did this-" He said quickly tickling my stomach before I jumped back squealing.

"Can you not?" I asked laughing.

"Are you still tired?" He asked.

"A little." I said. Then he picked me up bridal style. "Oh my goodness!" I screamed as he started to run so he could catch up with the others.

"Hey." He said to the guys casually as he carried me.

"What are you doing?" Suga asked.

"Walking." Rapmon said.

"No. You're carrying Yi Seul." He said pointing to me with both his hands.

"You weren't gonna do it." Rapmon shrugged.

"I can walk! I have legs." I said kicking my legs up and down.

"Gimme her." Suga said putting out his hands.

"Awe Suga hyung has a crush!" Jungkook said smiling and putting his hand on his heart.

"Oh my goodness just let me walk." I said becoming limp in  Rapmon's arms.

"Fine, you can have her Suga." He said giving me to Suga.

"That's not letting me walk!" I said squirming.

"I'll drop you." Suga threatened.

"Do it." I challenged him. He of course didn't drop me. We had reached the van so he opened the door and threw me in. 

"Now I'm tired." Suga said as he sat on my left and Jimin sat on my right. "You're my pillow." he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked trying to push him off.

"You owe me." He said with is eyes still closed.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since the day after I met you." He said.

"What does that even mean?" I asked, but he was already asleep.

"You don't know what that means?" Jin asked.

"How do you not know what that means?" J-hope asked.

"Well, what does it mean?" I asked.

"The day after he met you he woke up extra early in hope to see you again." Jin said.

"Then after he did he kept doing it." Rapmon added.

"He always said it was for ramen but, we all knew he was lying." Jimin said.

"How?" I asked.

"He hates the ramen from that grocery store." Jungkook said.

"Plus he loves sleep and he wouldn't give that up for ramen." V also added.

"So it had to be something he liked more than sleep." J-hope finished.

"And that is...?" I urged them to go on.

"Not much." Jin said.

"Music." Rapmon said.

"being swag." Jimin said chuckling. 

"More sleep." Jungkook said.

"Doing stuff that makes him smile." V added. "But that also includes sleep." J-hope said.

"And we were pretty sure that, that ramen wasn't on the list." Jin said.

"So he woke up early every day -missing hours of sleep- just to go to the store. So I think he means you owe him for all of the hours of sleep he missed because he went to see you." Rapmon said.

"Why would he want to see me?" I asked. I knew the answer, but I needed it to be confirmed.

"Because he likes you, pabo." Jimin said.

"Wow." Was all I could say. I had never thought of him that way. He was just the guy from the grocery store. The guy who decided to pick peach instead of mango or blueberry. He was the bottle cap master. The guy who put the bottle caps he opened for me in his pockets. He was just Suga, the guy with the pink hair.

A/N Wow this chapter went through a lot of editing because I never liked how it came out so I couldn't publish it yesterday. Sorry. I also started school again, so I won't be able to write and post as much, but I will be writing as much as I can. thank you for reading. :)