-----1 month later-----

I woke up at 7:30 am, like usual. I got ready, like usual. I got done by 8:30, like usual. Then I went to the store to get the peach drink, like usual.

I got to the store and went straight to the drink section, like usual. I got the peach drink down from the shelf and quickly paid, like usual. As I walked out I ran into Suga. When I mean 'I ran into Suga' I mean literally. By instinct he caught me before I fell back. This was kind of the usual. By now we always met up at the store when I would get the peach drink. He would say he was there for something else (mostly ramen). He would always have a bag of ramen with him. Of course he would open the drink for me and put the bottle cap in his pocket then give me ride to work and then he would text me updates while I was at work. Then if he drove by me on my way home from work he would drive me home.

"Oh! Hey. Sorry." I said, apologizing for literally running into him.

"Gimme the drink." He said putting out his hand.

"Like usual." I said giving him the drink.

" And like usual I came here for ramen and just ended up seeing you, again." He said.

"You get way too much ramen." I said as he gave me back the drink and put the bottle cap in his pocket.

"Hey! I live with 6 other people and everyone is apparently hungry all the time and they decide it's a good idea to steal MY ramen." He said.

"Whatever." I laughed rolling my eyes at him. "Speaking of ramen. Where is your bag of ramen?" I asked pointing to his empty hands.

"I still need to get the ramen." He said and walked into the store.

"Well, I guess that means I'm walking." I sighed.

I was about only 10 minutes away from the cafe when I heard a car honk next to me. I looked over just to see Suga's car. This kinda reminded me of the time I was walking home from work and he did this. Déjà vu, am I right?
He leaned over the passenger seat and opened the door.

"Get in. It's cold and you forgot a scarf." He said. I slowly got in. "If you're planning on walking to work and home you need to wear warm clothes." He scolded me.

"Sorry." I said taking a sip of the peach drink.

"Why didn't you answer my texts this morning?" He asked.

"Texts?" I questioned quietly. Then I panicked. I quickly patted my coat pockets and the pockets of my jeans, just to find nothing. "Great." I said leaning back in the seat.

"What?" He asked quickly looking over to me.

" I forgot my phone." I said covering my face with both my hands.

" I was worried." He said.

"Hm?" I hummed with a questioning tone as I took my hands off my face.

"Something could've happened to you. What if someone broke into your house and then killed you? What if you stabbed yourself in the eye with a mascara brush and went blind or something?" He ranted. I laughed at him. "What?" He asked looking sharply at me. " It could've been serious, you know?" He said putting his eyes back on the road.

"I know." I laughed.

"Whatever, I'm picking you up after your shift. You are gonna get a cold since you forgot a scarf and apparently a jacket without holes." He said picking up the corner of my worn out jacket and shaking it. "And you don't have a phone." He said.

"You do know that I can take care of myself, right?." I asked.

" Okay, well I'm guessing that from when you start work and how far you walked when I picked you up that one day. Your shift ends at 5." He said, ignoring me.