After bringing in all of the groceries the rest of the members left. Rapmon even nicely offered Bella a ride home, to which she gladly accepted.

I sighed as the silence that settled in the apartment took over.

Maybe my dad was right.

"That boy was quite weird." I heard my mom tell my dad as she came in.

"What boy?" I asked.

"We met a group of people in the lobby. There was one boy that was just screaming. Quite odd." I bet she met V.

"Oh I think I know him." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah, his name is kim taehyung." I said calling him by his real name.

"Another idol?" My father asked.

"That group of people you met are all Yoongi's friends, except the girl. Anyway. They're all idols. They were just here." I shrugged.

"You really have dug yourself a hole." My father shook his head.

"Oh be quiet at least she is making friends." My mother said chasing after my father into the room. I sighed and looked over to the unopened peach drink. Today would be the day. The first day he would not be there to open my peach drink. I sighed again and put it in the fridge.

"Whatever. I don't need to see him everyday. I way too clingy anyway." I shrugged it off, trying to reassure myself. 

-----

Much time passes much too slowly; I have realized that. It was thundering and Suga hadn't contacted me all day. I'm also very grumpy because I haven't been able to have my peach drink. I laid in the middle of my living room floor listening to the thunder. I heard an impatient knock at my door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Don't be rude." My father said as he went to open the door. "Never mind. I'd rather they go away too." My father said walking back to his room after he looked in the peep hole.

"Ugh." My curiosity filled me and I got up to get it. "I swear of you are telling me to sign a petition- oh Suga." I said as I realized Suga was the one knocking.

"I missed you!" He said picking me up and spinning me around. I couldn't help but laugh.

"It hasn't been long." I lied.

"Anyway, where is the peach drink?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is no way you opened that without spilling it. I assume that you waited for me." He smiled.

"Yes, you are a genius." I smiled back. I had him follow me inside to get the drink. "I thought you were gonna miss today." I told him.

"I would never miss opening your bottles. I'm just sad I couldn't do it this morning and that I couldn't drive you home."

"Awe you're too nice." I laughed.

"Cute cheeks." He said randomly.

"Hm?" I asked, confused.

"You have cute cheeks." He smiled.

"Well, thank you." I smiled

"Oh I have big news." He seemed excited.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked.

"The band is starting a new mini album series for a comeback!" He yelled, clearly very excited. I smiled.