I quickly looked up. There was Rapmon in front of me. Not some random guy, but also not Suga. I quickly wiped my eyes. "Hi." I said as I sniffed.

"Hi." He said crouching in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Look I would explain, but I need to finish my shift, lock this place up and get home." It was the truth. I just wanted to go home.

"Okay, I understand. Here is my number text me if you need me." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Now I think you need a hug, right?" He said helping me up.

"Yeah." I said letting out a slight laugh to help myself feel better. He did not hesitate as he pulled me in for a hug.

"You should get back to work. I'll see you later, I guess" He said pulling away from the 10 second hug. "OH! I could give you a ride if you want. It's really cold out there and Suga was right. You need to go shopping." He said scanning my not-so-warm clothes.

"I'd like that. I just need to finish real quick." I said. I picked up the last of the chairs and cleaned the tables and went to get anything I left in the back. "Okay, I'm ready to go." I smiled at him.

"Ok, let's go then." He smiled. I closed the doors and locked the place up. We got to the van that Jin had been driving just yesterday. He went to the driver's side while I stayed by the passenger seat door. I waited for him to unlock the car.

"Yi Seul!" I heard and I quickly turned to see who had screamed my name, but it was too late.

No, I did not get hit by a car or something. Instead I was enveloped in a hug by the unknown person that had screamed my name. "Um, Hi?" I said laughing slightly. The person pulled away from the hug, so now I could see his face. His pink hair was everywhere because of the wind. His nose was bright red from the cold. He eyes were squinting because of the wind, but this was my Suga. "Suga!" I said surprised to see him.

"You happy to see me?" He smiled at me.

"No. Look at you. You are not wearing a hat. Where is your scarf? What is this horrible excuse for a jacket?" I asked scolding him for wearing such horrible clothes for winter.

"OH like you're one to talk!" He said pointing to my clothes.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We both need to go shopping." He said.

"I know." I said looking down at the warmest clothes I had.

"Why don't we go right now? You owe me because you gave me this stupid challenge." He said.

"Whatever. I just need to tell Rapmon." I said turning back to the car. I opened the door. "Hey, Suga is here I think I'll just hitch a ride from him, okay? Thank you for offering though." I smiled at Rapmon.

"Yeah, it's fine." He smiled back. I closed the door and he drove off. I turned back to Suga. He led me to his, now, very familiar car and we got in.

"So, you couldn't do the challenge I see." I teased.

"No, I couldn't." Was all he said. "Well, let's go get you a jacket and a scarf." He said as he drove off to what I assumed was the mall. The drive was silent. I was worried I said something wrong. As he pulled into a parking spot I got a little more worried I had said something wrong. He leaned back in his seat. "Well here we are." He smiled at me. "Let's go." He said getting out. I guess the challenge I gave him was just a sore subject. I decided to shrug it off and I got out.

We went to bunches of stores until we decided to go into a forever 21 store. I wasn't used to going into this store because I didn't always like their clothes, but I went in anyway. Suga picked out a 3 jackets. One was a leather jacket that I really liked and the 2 others were light wool jackets. Suga insisted I try them on. So I did.