SOS > Alessandro Schöpf

Even as he stood in line with Max and Leon, he was still wondering how they had managed to convince him to come. He grunted for the umpteenth time, prompting his companions to spin around to face him.

"How did you guys convince me, again?" He queried scornfully. Leon and Max exchanged glances, before Leon threw an arm over his shoulder. "Look, if you really truly hate them, we'll buy you that anchovies pizza you love," he proposed, giving him a pat on the chest and looking to Max for approval.

Max nodded in agreement as Alessandro's eyes lit up. Anchovies pizza was probably the only thing he would do just about anything for. In fact that was likely also the reason he agreed to go with them in the first place.

"Fine," he consented coolly without hesitation. Max laughed, as the snaking queue came to life. "I don't know how you love anchovies so much," he commented, shaking his head at Alessandro. The Austrian furrowed his eyebrows at them, "they're the best thing ever!"

At that, Leon and Max burst into laughter. Alessandro crossed his arms over his torso initially, annoyed at his friends. But soon, he was laughing together with them. "Guys, they really are the best!" He persisted, chuckling at the sight of his friend's uncontrollable laughing.

"You can carry on in that world, Alessandro," Max lightly slapped his shoulder. They were already accustomed to his weird love for anchovies, which nobody else in the team shared.

"But now," Max said as the three of them reached the front of the line, "it's time for some Five Seconds of Summer." Alessandro exhaled deeply as his peers began manly-squealing excitedly in front of him. "I better like them, guys!"

After two whole hours of music blaring into his ears, the concert finally came to a close. Alessandro was beyond relieved, but surprisingly he was also moderately impressed. "Now that is the best thing ever," Max shouted over the din of shrieking fan girls.

Alessandro walked in front of the pair, keeping his mouth shut and making a beeline for the exit. "Wasn't that awesome, Alessandro?" He heard Leon yelling behind him. He quickened his pace, wanting nothing more than to escape from the mass of fans around him.

"Honestly," he began as he neared the exit, "it wasn't too -" He spun around expecting to see his friends, but was only greeted by a sea of girls. Max and Leon were nowhere to be seen.

"Damn," he muttered under his breath as his eyes frantically searched the mob. I must have lost them, he thought as he headed for the nearest empty wall so he could separate from the crowd completely.

He didn't plan on going back into the mass of people, so he leaned against the wall and fished out his phone. As he waited for Max to answer, he noticed a lone girl emerge from the crowd. She looked his way, before heading to the empty space beside him.

She too leaned against the wall, looking very annoyed as well. They exchanged glances, and the girl flashed him a small smile. Alessandro mirrored the smile, as the line clicked into silence. He groaned and quickly punched in Leon's number.

The girl glanced at him again, noticing how agitated he seemed. "You alright?" She asked timidly. Alessandro chuckled, pulling the phone away from his ear, "I've lost my friends."

"Not that I care about them or anything," he shrugged, earning a soft giggle from the girl. "Hey, I've actually lost my friends too," she said, shifting closer toward him. "They literally dissipated into thin air!" She exclaimed, gesturing with her hands.

Alessandro's eyes widened in surprise, "me too! It's like they just vanished." The pair looked at each other for exactly five seconds before breaking into laughter. "Our friends are hilarious," she uttered. "Hilarious," he repeated, chuckling.

With that the pair fell into an awkward silence, standing there quietly waiting for their respective friends. After 15 minutes of constantly checking their phones and countless subtle glances at each other, Alessandro decided to break the silence.

"So, did you like the concert?" He casually asked. The girl raised an eyebrow at him. "Frankly? It was okay," she shrugged. Alessandro's jaw dropped at her reply. "I thought you'd be one of those crazy fan girls," he admitted.

The girl laughed, shaking her head. "My friends literally dragged me here," she explained, causing Alessandro to gasp. "Holy crap, we have way too much in common," he said, and she flashed him a wide grin.

"Do you think your friends will be coming anytime soon?" She asked cheekily. Alessandro studied her expression, as the phone in his hand began buzzing. He had an incoming call, from Leon. He glanced up at the girl and then back at his phone.

"Doubt so," he said, rejecting the call and flashing her a smile. "Well, I haven't eaten anything since before the concert," she began, "you up for pizza?"

Alessandro slipped his phone into his pocket, pushing himself away from the wall. "Definitely," he smirked. And so that was how he ended up abandoning his friends for a girl who seemed to be so much like him. He just knew in his heart that they would get along just fine.

"I have a confession though, I am madly in love with anchovies."

"No way. Me too!"

If I had to choose between 10 million dollars or marrying this guy, I might choose the latter in a heartbeat. HAHA. As requested by schoepfiii :) Hope you liked it! Thank you so much for reading everyone