Chapter Nineteen

I called him up immediately. I wasn't crying anymore. He's not worth my tears.

"What the hell do you mean you're seeing someone else!" I exclaimed.

"I mean exactly those words. I'm. Seeing. Someone. Else. You cheated on me-"

"But you also forgave me. Why Ryan? Why do this?"

"If you can have a booty call, then so can I. I want to break up Lucy. This just isn't working for me. I cannot be seen dating a cheater. Have fun in California," he said before hanging up.

"Guess who's single?" I deadpanned.

"Um you?" Marco said.

"Yep, let's go get drunk," I said changing my outfit. "Call the other guys and let them know we're going out," I said as I pulled the zipper up on a simple dress.

"Lucy are you sure this is a good idea?" Josh asked.

"Yep. Best idea I've had in a while," I said heading towards the door.

"Alright," Marco said as he got up and followed me.

I knocked on Michael's door and Edwin answered.

"You guys wanna go out? Get a few drinks?" I asked.

Edwin nodded and invited us in.

We stepped in and Michael was laying on his bed watching the TV.

"Wanna go out?" I asked.

"Where to?" He asked.

"A local bar maybe? Get a few drinks?"

"Come on man, Lucy wants to celebrate becoming single and wants to get drunk," Marco said.

"You're single?" Edwin asked, clearly taken back.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Well in that case, let's go!" Michael said, grabbing his jacket.

I smiled and walked out as Josh came out of his room with Aaron.

"Let's go boys," I said as I linked arms with Marco and Josh.

|||||||||

"Another round of shots," Marco slurred to the bartender.

In no time we were downing more shots and as the night went on I cared less and less about all of my problems, and more about partying.

"Who you know party like this? Takin' shots at the bar like swish!" I slurred. Marcus had me hooked on Mike Stud, his buddy from Duke.

"We partay all night like this!" Aaron slurred from the other side of me.

"You betcha Baby Giraffe!" Edwin yelled, his accent becoming thicker the more that he drank.

"This is your captain speaking, I call for another round of shots," Michael said, followed by a high pitched giggle I didn't think could come out of him.

And him giggling made me giggle which turned into a chain reaction and soon enough we were all sitting at the bar laughing our asses off.

"What are we laughing at?" Marco said.

"I don't remember!" I yelled, laughing.

Then the bartender told us that we probably had enough to drink and that we should probably go back to our rooms.

We all agreed to go back to Marco and I's room and we all stumbled away from the bar.

The elevator freaked me out.

"We're moving up!" I yelled as the elevator started moving.

"That's what an elevator does you smart ass," Josh said laughing.

"Really?" I asked totally confused.

"Yeah," they all said as the doors opened to our floor.

I led the way to my room and only tripped over my feet once. Miraculous.

When we got to my room we laughed at the stupid jokes we were telling each other until we all fell asleep.

I loved my group of friends.

|||||||||

I woke up the next morning with a raging headache. And I wasn't the ony one, the other guys were moaning and groaning too.

I stumbled into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Whoa I looked like hell.

I washed off my smudged makeup and ran a brush through my hair. I then put it up in a messy bun and went to grab my sweat pants.

I flopped back on my bed but as rent someone was sleeping there. I look to see a very pissed off Michael.

"Oops," I said getting off of him.

"Ughhh my head," he whined.

I grabbed the aspirin out of my purse and set the bottle down on the bedside table.

"That's there for everyone, I'm going to get us food," I whisper yelled because damn our heads hurt.

I walked down to the complimentary breakfast and grabbed a plate for pancakes, another one for sausages and another one for bacon. I grabbed lots of butter and syrup and utensils. And extra plates of course.

I walked back to the elevator with my arms full and made it to my room, so I kicked the door so someone would open it for me.

A very green looking Aaron opened the door.

"You feeling okay?" I asked.

He nodded his head no, then dashed to the bathroom.

I set the three plates of food down on the desk and sat down and grabbed the food I wanted and started to eat.

It made me feel much much better. My aches and pains went away and I felt like a brand new person.

"Breakfast?" Marco mumbled.

"Come and get it," I said wafting the smell towards him.

He groaned and got out of the bed he was now sharing with Josh, and walked over to me.

I handed him a plate and a package of utensils and he grabbed his food and went and sat back down on the bed.

"Where did you get this delicious food?" He asked.

"The complimentary breakfast downstairs. They have this really cool pancake machine too. You push a button and the batter comes out onto a conveyor belt thingie and it moves it through the machine and it cooks the pancake to perfection, then the pancakes drop in front of you like magic happened in that machine," I said explaining my experience with the pancake machine.

"I know, I've used one before," he said laughing. Of course he has used one.

"Sorry! It was my first time ever seeing one if you couldn't tell," I said threatening to throw a piece of bacon at him.

The smell of food must have overpowered the sleepy heads that were in here because they all got up and got food too.

"This is delicious," Edwin remarked.

"Thank you, I had to go all the way down to the complimentary breakfast to get this for us," I said.

"Congrats looser," Josh grumbled.

"What's your problem today bud?" Aaron asked, finally getting out of the bathroom.

"It's called a hangover," Josh stated.

"Get over yourself and get some food," I snapped.

Boy it was going to be a long day with everyone this cranky.