Explaining

Tris's POV
I wake up in a soft, warm bed. I look around and see the words 'Fear God Alone,' on the wall. I turn over and see Tobias.
Ge looks different, but the same at the same time. I'm still in the same clothes that I was in a week ago. "You're awake," I hear him say. His voice is deeper. He has no shirt on, abs, shoulders, and collarbone exposed to me.
I stare into his eyes. At the times where I thought that I was going to die, I would think back to all the times I was staring into them. When we first met.
"I love you so much," I say. I smile at him.
"I love you too. More than I ever thought possible," I tell him. He leans in and kisses me. Its quick and formal, but inimate and full of longing. I pull away and loon down at the Tris tattoo and the necklace dogtag chain around his neck. Its my engagement ring. I look at it, i pick it up, holding it in my hand as its on a chain around his neck.
"I know your probably wondering what happened to me while I was there," I say. He nods slowly. "And I have to tell you."
"Whenever your ready," he says.
"I'm ready," I say. I think that this will be harder for him to hear than for me to talk about. Knowing him he'll start regretting not killing them. "Well, I got kidnapped on our anniversary and was injected with something. I was knocked out for about a week. I woke up and heard voices. They all sounded very uodet about something. Little did I know m, I was pregnant. With you child," I say.
"You were pregnant?" He asks.
"Was. They found out somehow and beat me. I had a miscarriage and then theybstarted doing other things to me. Molly, she would burn and cut me. Peter and Eric they- th-they would rape me. Marcus, he would whip and rape me," I say. Memories come back to me like a wave.
Tobias stands up and paces, fists clenched, veins in his arms visible in a sexy way. "They touched you?" he asks. I nod.
"Yes. I couldn't do anything to stop them. I was tied up and as they were doing that they would make rude remarks about my body. I actually tried killing myself," I say. I can't hold back now, I let it all out. I sob. Tears are streaming out from my eyes.
"Its okay, Baby. I'm here. You're here now, with me. I'm going to protect you with everything I can. I love you," he says. He gets on the bed and lays down. I lay down on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. Protecting me from any harm that comes our way.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEA'S FOR LATER CHAPTERS. BE BRAVE 🔪🔪🔪