Better then a Memory

Tris's POV
I feel bad that he remembers so much and I don't rememeber anything. To me, he's Four, the attractive, cold hearted, instructor. But to him I'm his wife that he shares memories with.
"Tris are you okay?" he asks me, concerm clear in his deep voice. I with I remembered a time where he didn't talk cold heartedly to me and did rememeber when he talked to me like this. I do feel weird though, like I'm living and sleeping in the safe bed as my instructor. Weird.
I've seen my parents. My dad has a thing out for Tobias because he accidentally shot me. I tried telling him it wasn't his fault, but ge wouldn't loosen his bite.
"Kiss me. Thats all I need," I say. He does as I say immediately. I make myself lay down on the bed, bringing hin ontop of me. The feeling of his muscular body on me has me feelings some sort of way.
I think he's gonna kiss me on the lips, but instead he goes to the valley of my breasts(au 👀) sucking on the skin. And for some reason...I feel comfortable.
"You look good, Tris" he says. I smile. --
Jumping first. Meeting Tobias. Falling for him. Hiding my Divergence. Ranking first. Moving in with him. Christina telling me she's pregnant. Tobias and I having our first time. Tobias and I breaking up. Finding out he slept with Nita. Getting back together. Tobias proposing and saying yes. Getting kidnapped. Tobias rescuing me. Finding my place in Daughtless again. Tobias proposing again. Him and I getting married. Our get away. Coming back and getting that note. Getting shot. And now. --
I spring up and shakrle Tobias's shoulder, waking him up. "Get up you douche!" I yell. He looks at me. "I remember everything," I tell him.
He springs up and hugs me. "As much as I love scared, unsure Tris. I missed you," he says and kisses me. "I'm sorry," he says when he see's something near my heart. The scar from the bullett. Yep, I almost died.
"Its okay. Its not the first time you've almost killed me. I get a heart attack everytime you look at me," I say. He kisses my nose.
"Your getting cliche." Then we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.