Honesty

Tobias's POV
Its been three days and I'm finally better. Tris and I have two more days here. This get away hasn't gone the way we both had hoped.
Roll next to her sleeping form and kiss her jaw and neck. She lets out a moan, letting me know that she likes what I'm doing. I pulls her so she's bon her back. I get on top of her, kissing her neck still. She's really stiff. Bad choice of words. She's really tense.
"What's wrong, Luv?" I ask her.
"I need to talk to you about something I've been keeping from you and it's really been killing me," she says. I nod. "When I was gone, Peter- Peter got me pregnant," she tells me, her voice cracking. I close my eyes. Someone else got ger pregnant. "They beat me again and I had another miscarriage. I'm not saying that I'm happy I had a miscarriage but it would've been horrible to have another mans child. A man other than you."
"He's not a man. A man doesn't force sex on a woman," I say. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
"Just knowing that I had someone's child in me, other than your's, hurt. I remember when Molly told me. I tried not to cry. I remember the- the relief after I had the miscarriage," she says. I realize I'm still in top of her, I'm not gonna move either. That would mKe my situation visible to her. "I feel horrible for even saying that. I'm -"
"Your not whatever you were going to say about yourself. That doesn't make you anything. Its okay," I tell her. She smiles. "Can I ask you something?" She nods. "How did you feel when they said you were pregnant with my child?"
Tears spring to her eyes, but she has a smile. "Happy. I felt happy that I was going to have your child. Then I rememered that I wasn't with you anymore, but its still made me happy that I still had your child. The day they took that from me, that has to be the worst day of my life," she says.
"Do you want kids?" I ask. She smiles as she nods. I kiss her deeply. "When?" I ask.
"Whenever," She says.
"So I were to- to you know with out protection and get you pregnant, you wouldn't mind?" She nods. "Guess that what I'll have to do," I say, my hand bringing up her shirt.

AU: Fourtris babies!!!....?maybe. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪🐨