Scars

Tobias's POV
They touched her. Thats the only thing thats going through my mind. She's back. My girlfriend. My wife? I don't know if she's that yet. I don't think that'll ve smart to ask now.
She wanted to see her parents. So we're going there later. Tris comes out of the bedroom and looks around cautiously. She's gonna need time.
The thing that bothers me the most isn't that she was raped, but that she actually tried killing herself. Thats not right. She deserves to live a happy life. She looks around.
I spent the morning cleaning, throwing empty beer bottles in the trash. I never realized how much I drank. How much I'm now, in this moment, craving one. I won't give in.
"You started drinking a lot huh?" She asks. I look down and nod shamefully. She comes over. Her hair is in one of those messy buns, but it looks cute. "What did you think happened to me?" She asks.
"I knew you were kidnapped. I didn't know if you were dead or not. None of us ever stopped looking for leads on where you could be," I tell her. In all honesty, I thought she was dead.
"I'm not dead. And thank you," she says.
"Thank you for what?" I ask. She looks down, blushing.
"For not moving on. I was scared that you had moved on and forgot about me. Were thinking about marrying another girl," She says. She's right. I didn't move on, I couldn't. She was all had. She is all I still have. But that didn't stop me from doing other things.
"Tris, while you were gone, I did somethings that I'm not proud of. And you might hate me for," I tell her. Shs nods.
"I turned to alcohole. Much of the time I would be passed out on the couch. When I wasn't drunk, maybe half way drunk, passed buzzed, I would sleep with random girls," I admit. Her mouth gaps open. "I only did it maybe one or twince. I might had been going on alcohole, but I knew that wasn't the right thing. And the times that I did. I was hoping, I would look up or down and see you. None of them could ever be as good as you. And -"
I'm cut off by her lips. She's kissing me dispite what I just told her. "Tobias, I can't blame you. And it only happened once or twice. And you said that you wished it was me. I'm okay with what you did. As long as you slow down on the drinking," she says. I nod.
"You should go get dressed in something else. All your clothes are still in there," I tell her. She kisses me again, making me moan.
"Glad I can still make you do that," she says with a smile.---
She comes out of the room wearing a black long sleeve, knitted shirt with black skinny jeans. She's gotten skinnier. The sleeve rolls up a little as she lifts her hand up to brush a strand of hair away. I walk over and grad her hands. She sighs, knowing what I saw.
I roll them up and see cuts and scares. "You or Molly?" I ask. She shruggs. I pull her close to me. She's so small. But she's strong.

ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY. HEHEHE. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪