Wake Wp With Amnesia

Tris's POV
I wake up to someone holding my hand. I look over to my left and see a handsom, young, man sleeping. He's holding my hand in his.
I take my hand out of his, making his eyes shoot open, and him wake up. He looks at me with shock and relief. I smile as politely as I can.
"Um, Four? What are you doing here?" I ask. The last thing I remember is him showing us oyr rankings so far.
"What? Why are you calling me that?" He asks, his voice is sweet but extremely deep as he talks to me. I'm so confused. Why is he here? Why does he care?
"Are you okay?" I ask him when I see his eyes are blood shot from what looks like what would be crying.
"We said we were goinh to be honest Tris. I'm not okay. Marcus made me shoot you. I love you and I shot you. My wife. I shot my wife," he says.
"What? Your married? I didn't know that," I says. He comes over.
"Do you remember who I am?" he asks, his voice desperate.
"Your Four. My instructor. I remember everything. I'm from Abnegation, tramsfered here three weeks ago-"
"More like almost three years ago," I stare at him in shock. Three years. What happened!?!
"What do you mean Four? Please," I plead.
He takes a seat next to me again. I don't let him take my hand when ne tries. This man is married and he's trying to hold my hand. How about no. I mean, Four is sexy but no. He's married.
"Tris you passed your imitation ranking at first place. We got together during the third round. My name is Tobias, but no one else nows that. You only call me that. We live together. We love each other. Or at least you did love me. On our one year anniversary, you got kidnapped by Marcus, Peter, Molly, and Eric. They-they did stuff to you. You were gone for a year. I got you back and we got married. Marcus was back and he got ahold of you, i shot, but ended up shooting you. I did shoot him though. He's dead," he says.
I draw in a deep breath. I'm tired. "You should be tired, Luv. Sleep. I'll be here when you wake up," he says. Something tells me that I know I won't be able to sleep unless he's next to me.
"Four-" hurt flashes on his face. "Tobias, will you lay next to me. I might not remember, but we are married." And he does.