Thana

Tobias's POV
   Tris and I have both been extremely distant from each other lately. I don't like that. As Tris is cooking dinner, I go up to her and wrap my arms around her. She tenses.
     "I'm sorry," she says. I turn her around. "We've both been so distant. We can't be like that, especially right now," she says. I rest my forehead againsg hers. Our phones go off at the same time.
    You know where Tobias. Were it all started- Al. Al!?! What the fuck? Tris and I look at each other.
    "Abnegation?" she asks. I nod.---
    Tris and I rush over to my old home. I take in a deep breath. So much shit happened here. Now, my daughter is in there with the man who would fill my nightmares.
    Tris touches my dauntless symbol on my back. I kiss her once and knock the door down. Nothing has changed in here.
    I can hear baby cries coming from up the stairs. "Shut the damn thing up. Or I swear to god, I'll kill the thing," I hear Marcus say.
    I can't help it. I take off up stairs. The cries vet closer. Tris is behind me. I take out my gun. They're in my old room. I look back at Tris and nod.
    We go in and click the guns in place. Tris sgoits at Marcus, who is holding Thana. He drops her, his hands flying to his side. I move as fast as I can and catch her.
    Just by holding her, it feels me with happiness. Thats soon replaced when I remember why I'm here. I hand Thana over to Tris who gets teary eyed.
   I take my gun out and before Marcus can fully get up. I shoot him so many time in the heart there is no way in hell he's alive still. Rot in the pits of hell.