Scared??

Tris's POV
We're back in dauntless. I wish I could say that I'm happy to be back, but I'm kind of not. I loved that Tobias and I were alone with no interruptions.
"We should get going and see your parents," Tobias says. Please don't ask how long it took for him to get up off the floor the other day. An hour, thats how long. He needs to get it checked out.
"Yeah," I say. I'm happy that my father and Tobias are on good terms now. --
"What the fuck do you want?" My mom says when the door opens with a smile. I blankly stare at her in shock. Dauntless has changed my parents in some ways.
"I'm sorry about that," Tobias says. My mother lets us in. Caleb is here standing not all that near to my dad. I stand behind Tobias once I see him.
"Caleb told us something thats very important. Something that could help Tris," my dad tells us. I nod.
"Marcus is back. He's seeking revenge. Thats all he wants. Tris, you'll be the one thing he'll be going after. Stay close to Tobias whenever you can," Caleb says. I roll my eyes.
"And now you care about my saftey? You didn't when it happened the first time," I say. Caleb shamefully looks down. Good.
"She's safe with me. I'll protect her," Tobias says in a deep voice. --
"Tobias, baby, can you sit down for a second?" I ask. He comes over and sits next to me on the couch. "Have you ever thought about going to the doctors for knee?"
He goes pale. "No, and thats never going to happen," he says.
"Tobias, it needs to. What would happen if while you're initiating someone and you trip. You wouldn't be able to get up with out help, and it not it would take his long? Tobias, you need to go to the doctor," I say. He's still pale.
"Tris, please don't make me," he says. Mr.Youneedtogotothedoctorifisneeze is afaid of the doctor. He's afriad.
"Is Mr.ToughandSexy afraid of the doctors?" I say with a smirk.
"No. I'm not. I'm not scared of doctors," he says. I raise a brow. "Fine. I am. There really scarey Tris!!" I can't help but laugh.
"What if I'm by your side the whole time? Would that help?" I ask. He thinks about it but soon slowly nods. "Okay then. Lets go Baby," I say.

Tobias is Scared of the doctors. Shall we call him five😂 please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪