Dreams

Tobias's POV
I hold her hand as I walk up to the classroom on her first day of school. Tris finally convinced me that homeschooling Thana wouldn't be good and to just let her go to school. I don't want to let her go.
    "Okay," I say, sitting down on the bench. I fix her little dress. "Daddy needs you to be good. Listen to the teachers even if what they say is stupid. And what do you do if someone picks on you?" I ask. Her eyes brighten. She has my eyes.
    "Tell them that my daddy is going to kick their little ass," She says. I  give her a high five.
    "Don't say that around mommy though. She'll kick my ass," I say. Tris would if she heard the way I'm talking. She smiles.
    "I got to go daddy," she says. I hesitantly let go of her hand. She runs over to her teachers. ---
    "Dad, this is Julian," Thana says. She's going on her first date. Tris didn't have a problem with it. Thana chose to stay here in dauntless.
     I look the boy up and down. He looks scared. He better be. I might 32, but I'm still ripped as hell and could beat his ass.
    "Can we talk alone?" I ask him. Tris and Thana try saying that there's no need for that. "He doesn't have a problem with it. Do you?"
    "No, Four," He says.
   "What did you call me?"
    "I mean no Si-Sir. No Sir," He stutters. He's sweating. Good. Tris and Thana walk out of the room.
   "Now listen to me you little shit! If you hurt my daughter in any way whatsoever. Your dead. I don't give a second thought to it," I threaten him. He swallows thickly.
    "I won't," He tells me. --
   I wake up with already watery eyes. I let them out but try and be quiet so I don't wake Tris.
     Thats how my sleeping as been. I cant. If I do, its filled with milestones that Thana won't ever get to live out. I close my eyes.
    "Tobias," Tris says griggyly. "You want to talk about it?" She asks for billionth time this week. I look into her eyes and nod. I need to talk about it.