Drink

Tobias's POV
Its been a week now and she's better, we're still here in Amity for another week. I'm happy that she can finally enjoy the trip now. I, on the other hand, can't push away what she told me. I hurt so bad that she almost started crying.
I wake to someone kissing up my abs, chest, neck, jaw, then my mouth. I can't help but kiss back. She smiles into it. I pull her ontop of me, looking into her eyes. "Good morning," she says.
"Very good morning," I tell her. She butes her bottom lip.
"Have I ever told you that I love the way your voice sounds in the morning?" she asks. I shake my head. She drops her mouth back down to mine.
Her hands run up and down my chest, while mine are exploring her back. I seen the scars that she now has there, scars that wouks match mine if I didn't have the tattoo to cover them. All her scars though, they make her more beautiful.
I flip up us around so I'm above her. She giggles has I kiss down her neck. She didn't wear a shirt because if her fever so she's not wearing one now. I suck and nibble on her pulse point, making her moan and grip my back. I lower my kisses until the words she told me come back. I can't hurt her again. She's already gone through that pain.
I get off her and stand up, pacing. She looks at me with a confused empression. "I can't. I'm sorry, I can't," I say. She looks down at herself. "No, not becauee of that. I love all of your scars. I love your body. I just don't want to hurt you again," I say.
"Wha-what are you talking about?" She studders.
"The day I brought you back from the hospital, you were high on whatever they gave you. You told me that I hurt you when we were making love. My grip was waaay too tight, and those tears that you had in your eyes wasn't because the sex part, but because my grip was painful. I almost made you cry Tris, because I was hurting you. Tris, why didn't you tell me?" She's looking directly at me.
"I didnt tell you because one, I knew you would stop and it would make you think badly of yourself. Two, I was able to take the pain," she says. I go over to her but don't sit down.
"You were able to take the pain? Tris, you still should've told me," I say.
"Tobias, you obviously didn't hurt me that bad. I-"
"That bad!?!" I snap. "I made you almost cry, because-"
"But did you ever put a knife to my throat? Did you ever cut me? Did you ever burn me? Did you ever knee me in the stomach? Did you ever make me bawl out in tears? Did you ever make me feel that I would rather be dead than with you like that?" She says loudly. I don't say anything. "You didn't. Tobias, last night was amazing. That was the first time I ever felt loved in that way in long time. I knew you weren't purposely hurting me. And it started feeling good after a while," she tells me. I drop down and kiss her passionately, making her fall down on the bed with on topnof her.
"Can I love you now and you tell me wether or not it hurts?" I ask. She nods. And yeah....you know what happened.
AU: Damn you Tobias!! Never mind fuck you Tobias 😏😏. Forget I said that. Hope you liked this chapter. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪