It'll be okay?

Tris's POV
"Don't. Not yet. I like love feeling this close to you," I admit as he's about to pull out(au awkward.but we're mature here🐨). We stare into each others eyes.
"Tris, I need to tell you something," he says. I nod. "My mother, she called a few days agon and told me something that I should've told you once she told me," he says.
"What is it?" I ask. I already knew his mother was alive, but he doesn't talk to her much due to past reasons.
"Marcus. They put him under trail, truth serum, and lied. He said he knew nothing about what happened. They let him go," he explains.
Tobias's POV
Tris goes pale. I pull out of her, knowing she'll want to get up, but I stay on top of her. Maybe I like being on top, so what?
"He's roaming around doing God only knows what," she says. She starts breathing fast, panicking. She grips my shoulders tightly. "Please tell me you won't leave," she says. I kiss her.
"No matter how hard you might try one day, you can't get rid of me," I say. She smiles.
"I love you so much," she says, her lips brushing against mine. I remember never smiling much before she came here. She's changed me for the better.
"I love you too," I say. She turns us so she's on top. I lay back and look up at her. She's beautiful. I let out a sigh as she- never mind. Thats none of your damn business.
She leans down and presses our lips to mine. I flip us over, my knee starting to hurt from being straight for too long. Damn knee even ruins my sex life.
"Tobias," she moans. I kiss her neck. "Faster,"(au awkwardly looks around while writing this👀🐨) she says as my phone starts going off. I groan. Damn phone. I pick it up and press the ignore button. I do as Tris wanted and go faster. "Ahh," she sighs.
"Tris," I groan. My phone goes off again. Fuck; and not in that way.
"Just answer the phone," she says. I do and put it on speaker, not pulling out, or bothering to look at the ID.
"Whaf do you fucking want?" I demand, thinking its Zeke or Uriah.
"Excuse me?" An older mans voice says. Mr. Prior. Now I feel weird since I'm literally in his daughter right now (au nervously looks around👀🐨).
"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't know who you were," I say.
"Celeb has told us something disturbing. As soon as you two can, get back here," he says, then hangs up. I pull out and get out of bed, but trip. You know that Life Alert ad you see on TV, yep, I've fallen and I can't get up, literally. And I'm buck ass naked. Fucking knee!!!

This is an...intresting chapter to write. I don't think I've ever gone far into a sex scene in any if my books, so this is new to me. But that damn knee is even ruining his sex life😂🐨. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪