Mended

Tobias's POV
  I kiss Thana's head as I lay her down in her crib. I'm officially a father. Tris and I have a family. Tris comes in and looks into the crib. The love in her eyes for Thana is crystal clear.
     "She's beautiful," Tris says. I look at Thana then back at Tris. They are the only two girls I will ever need. I do with that Thana looked more like Tris though. However, she's the perfect mixture of Tris and I.
    Zeke always says that its weird looking back at how Tris and I started. I've never agreed with him until now. Tris was just another one of my initiates. But I ended up falling hard for her. We've been through hell and back for each other and we'd do it again if we had too.
    "Tobias, I have to tell you something," Tris says. I raise a brow. It can't be. Can it?
    "Your pregnant?" I ask with a smile.
   "Um, no. But its good to know that you'd be hapoy if that were the case next time. But, the doctors called and everyone of the doctors who lied are go ing to be put on trail. Marcus is dead. Completely, no dout about it.  You're in no trouble for doing it. They labeled it under an act of self-defense," She explains. I lean in and kiss her. She smiles into it. "We're a family."
    I wrap my arms around her. "Yes we are. All those dreams can come true now one day. Except for the first date one. Hell no. After all of this, I'm not trusting any other man with her other than me," I say. Tris laughs. I can she's happy. I am too.
    "Its been a long night, we should get some sleep," She says. I nod. The last thing I want is to leave Thana alone. But Marcus is dead and everything is locked. She's safe.
    As I'm walking out of the room, I trip over the light pink carpet. I sigh. The workouts the doctor told me to do...they Don't work. "You gonna get up?" Tris asks.
    "Luv, you know how much I want to get in that room with you, but I can't get up. I'll sleep here. Can you just give me the blacket and pillow that's right there?" She goes over and gets it. "Thank you. Now you go sleep in the room so you're comfortable," I tell her. She kneels down and kisses me. I smile. She gets up and leaves. I'm a father. I'm gonna be the father that I didn't have.

AU: This was the last chapter. My next Divergent story is going to be up...tomorrow. I'm tired and have school tomorrow so bye. Please comment your thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪