Honeymoon

Tobias's POV
Tris fell asleep on the way to the area in amity that we'll be staying at for our honeymoon or whatever this shit is called. Honestlyn I don't give two fucks where we aee as long as we're together right now.
I get out of the car and run around to get side. She's still in her wedding dress, which is loose and not poofy at all like how Christina wanted it to be. I pick her up easily and carry her up to the room.
I make my way to the bedroom and set her down on the bed as gentally as I can. Her eyes flutter open and look at me. She stands up and looks around. I didn't tell her where we were going for this.
Its Amity, but not the part where the headquarters are. Uts an area that only has very few houses and those are far spaced out from each other. Its woodsey but the house is modern.
"Its beautiful," she says. You're beautiful I think if saying. Is that too soft? Yes, thats too soft. Am I talking to myself? Yes you are. Its something you do when youre nervous. I shake my head.
"Yeah it is," I say, looking at her and nothing else, hoping she'll catch on and get the point.
"I'll be right back. I'll go freshen up," she says then goes to the bathroom. I close my eyes and take off the tux jacket thing.

Tris comes out, out her dress

Tris comes out, out her dress. I stare at her. She's breath taking. I'm not getting all mushy-gushy but hot damn.

My mouth goes dry

My mouth goes dry. Not to sound like a horny man, but wow. She notices me staring and looks down.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," I say.
"No. You didn't. I'm just-im just not used to someone looking at me like that anymore," she says. I seriously will kill Molly, Peter, Marcus, and Eric they come into my view again. How could someone look at her and not see Nothing but beauty.
"Your beautiful," I say. Our eyes meet. She comes over ro the bed and sits down. She takes my hand in hers and pulls me so I sit down on the bed.
"Can we talk about something?" she asks. "You know that nursary song thing. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes kids?" I nod. "Are you planning on going by that?" She asks. She looks extremely nervous.
"Whenever you're ready for kids. As soon as I got you back and you said you had been pregnant I got really happy with a twidge of sadness. I want a family with you, but not until your ready," I say. She smiles.
"I'm not ready. I'm still kind if processing the fact that I was," She tells me. I smiles at her. She looks into my eyes. We're both leaning into each other. Her right hand goes around my neck as the other goes to area of my tattoo on my chest as our lips meet.
She bites down gentally on my lip, I pick her up and put her on my lap, not breaking the kiss. She pulls away and looks at me. "You sure?" I ask, not taking a chance of scaring her.
"Yes," she says against my lips. I don't hold back from griping her sides. I'm still trying to learn my own strangth. "If I hurt you," I say.
She smiles. "Just like the first time," she says. I smile into our kiss.
Tris's POV
He takes the nightgown, sexy thing(whatever Christina said it was called. I wasn't listening) off of me. His shirt is off, leaving him in just his dress pants.
His lips connect with my pulse point on my neck. He starts sayinh things, but each time he says something sweet something Peter, Eric, or Marcus says replaces it. I force myself to ignore it. Small. Tobias kisses lower down my neck, "Gorgeous," he says against my skin. Ugly. He kisses lower, "Pretty," he mumble. Your like a little kid. Tobias drags his lips up, "You're so beautiful."
Tobias could never want you. Tobias look into my eyes, "I want you," he says then kisses my lips.
Thats all I needed to fully ignore all the memeories that were fighting to come back. Not right now. "I'm yours."

AU: I'm not sure what to say. Hiii I guess. What was your favorite moment in this chapter? Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪🐨