Panic

Tris's POV
He gentally lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me, holding himself up on his elbows. He lowers himself down, kissing my ravens. He makes his way back to my lips, making me sigh.
His fingers trail up to my bra strap and slowly lowers it. Memories flood back to me.
Flash back
"This is what my son is so in love with? So in attracted to?" Marcus says. He just got done beating me with a belt. Now he's going to rape me.
"Please don't," I cry, trying to breath properly. He lets out an evil laugh and lowers my bra strap off slowly. I try moving but I'm tied and not able to move.
He unclasps my bra, exposing me to him. He lets out another laugh. "Your like a little girl," he says. "Tobias can't save you now. He can't hear you scream for help," he says into my ear. I yell out as his hands painfully grasp my hips.Marcus looks into my eyes, I force myself to look back, they're Tobias's eyes, but not loving and soft. That was the first time I had been raped. ---
Tobias slowly lowers the strap and unclasps it but doesn't pull away. My eyes fill with tears. I look into his eyes, there his eyes, but Marcus's eyes. His are loving and soft, as his were cold, and heartless. But there still the same.
My breathing comes faster. "Please get off me," I cry. He get up as fast as he can, looking at me.
"Tris, Luv, are you okay?" He gets on the bed behind me and reclasps my bra. He gets back up and comes back around to me, kneeling down. Good luck getting up now Tobias.
"Marcus," is all that will come out. He grabs my hands and makes me look at him in the eyes. They're watery.
"What did he do?" He asks. I tell everything. Even what I was thinking right now. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not finding you sooner. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry that I was reminding you of him," he says.
"No, Tobias. Thats it. You two might have the eyes but theyre not the same at the same time. Yours are always soft and loving and caring, his were full of hate and heartlessness. I just seem the color and ignored what was showing I'm them. And memories came back. I'm sorry. I'm not ready. I understand if-"
"Stop, I love you no matter what. I waited once, I'll wait again. I love you," he says with a serious voice.
"I love you too," I say and leans down and kiss him.
"Can you hand me that pillow and that sheet?" he asks. I do as he asks.
"You don't have to go back on your spot on the floor?" I say, remarking what he had said once.
"I know, but I have to sleep down here," he says. I raise a brow. "I can't stand up. I'll get up in the morning," he says. I get my pillow and our blanket and sit down next to him. "You can sleep on the bed."
"No. I don't think I'll be able to sleep without you next to me. Plus, I've grown use to sleeping on a hard surface," I say. He just looks at me. "And even though, I still sleep on a hard surface."
"Whats that?"
"Your chest. Abs of steel since of gone," I say.
"Nothing else to do," He says. I laugh.

AU: so yeah. She told Tobias something that happened while she was gone. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪