His Inner Monster

Tris's POV
Tobias told me about tge message he got from Marcus a couple days ago. As much as he HATES it, I told him that I'll walk to the control room vy myself since its literally five doors down.
I didn't even hear anything before I was pushed to the ground. I landed hard on my side. I turn over and look up to see Marcus with the samd evil eyes he had the last time I seen him.
"What's that Lepracon telling you now?" He sarcastically says. I swing out my foot, making him fall as I stand.
"It's telling me to kick your ass," I reply. I kick at him, only for him to grab my leg and pull, making me fall again.
He gets on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. I know this position all too well with him. He knees me in the stomach.
Someone pulls him off him. I open my eyes, my vision blury. Tobias. I hit my head when I felt. He throws a hard punch at Marcus, making him fall. Tobias leans down and picks him up by the collar. I hear footsteps in the distance. Soon my parents come in view. My parents get a horrified look on their faces as they see Whats happening. My mom trys coming over but I slowly shake my head.
Tobias throws Marcus to the ground hard. Marcus gets up and takes something out of his pocket. It comes undone. A belt. He swings it at Tobias, but Tobias grabs hold of Marcus's wrists, making him wince in pain. Marcus kicks him there making Tobias step back.
Marcus stands somewhat near me, with now a gun to to me. Tobias has his in his hand. His eyes fly to me to his father. I hear the bullett click in place.
"Put the gun down Tobias. You shot I'll shoot her. I should have killed her while I had the chance. But then again I got something else from her. Is she better in bed when she's not struggling, son?" Marcus says.
I look over at my parents. My father looks scared. So am I daddy. My eyes now go to Tobias. I mouth shoot to him. Marcus clicks the bullett in place.
"Shoot me Marcus. I'm the one you want dead. Don't touch her. Kill me," He says. Marcus steps closer to me. Just shoot the damn gun Tobias.
The last thing I remember happening was hearing guns go off. Then my world went black.

Au: Not even close to the end. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪