Blessing

Tris's POV
I pull away from Tobias and stare once again into his eyes. I didn't think I would ever be looking into them again.
"You ready to go?" I ask. He nods with a grin. I wonder of my father and Tobias have grown closer. I hope so. That would make me happy. ---
"Oh Sweety," My mom says pulling me in. I hug her. I thought my parents were dead.
"I thought dad and you were dead. They-they said that they killed you," I cry. A hand touches my shoulder. I turn to see my dad. "Dad," I say. I close my eyes. I feel safe when I'm with Tobias, but this type of safe is different. Its the type of safe that only a father can make you feel.
"I love and missed you so much," he says. I pull away and look at Caleb with hate. If I don't leave now, I will end up having a panic attack if he's here. He looks at me in the eyes. As fast and casually as I can I hug myself to Tobias. He wraps his strong arms around me.
"I'm so sorry," Caleb says. I shake my head.
"You helped them. You helped them hack into the cameras and made it so no one in the control room could know what was happening. Then you had the decentcy to call and make sure everything went as planned. Yeah. I know that you helped. Eric that good at keeping secrets," I say. Everyone is in shock.
"Well, if I hadn't hacked in, Mr.Muscle over here would've killed me," Caleb says. My father glars at Caleb then looks at Tobias with a softer look.
"Damn right I would've killed you. The only thing stopping me fron doing so right now, is that she is my arms shaking," Tobias says. I didn't realize i was shaking. I'm scared.
"Get the hell out," my father says. I'm surprised by my fathers language. What happened. Caleb leaves and I let out a releaved breath. "Four, son, you truely care for my daughter huh?" Tobias nods. "I know see what you would to keep her safe, even if it involves murder. Just how I am with Natalie. You have my blessing."

Yay. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪