Chapter 24

Allie's POV :)

"ROSE?!" I screech.

Rose looks at me like she is horrified and Harry is just smirking at me. Rose gets off of Harry and picks up her pants from off the ground.

"Hello Allie," Harry says smirking at me. "What brings you here?" he laughs while messing with his hair.

"We will get back to that in a second. But ummm can one of you please explain what the FUCK is going on here?" I ask.

Rose and Harry look at each other and then look at me. Finally Rose has the guts to talk.

"Al. It's not what it looks like," she says.

"Well then what the hell is this?" I say pointing at both of them.

"We don't know," they both say.

"Welp, I'm going to need you both to figure that out," I say still shocked by the fact that Harry and my best friend were just making out. "But, in the mean time I need to talk to you Rose...ALONE. Which means without you Harry," I say glaring at him.

"Okay, okay. I get it. You need to have girl talk," he says. "What did you do? Break a nail or some shit?" he laughs.

Rose and I both grab pillows off of the bed and throw them at him.

"Okay! Okay," I surrender he yells as he runs out of the room.

Rose shuts the door behind him and walks over to me. We both plop on Harry's bed and stare at the ceiling.

"So what's up babe?" she asks looking over at me.

"Don't 'what's up babe' me!" I yell. "Please explain to me what the fuck you and Harry were doing."

"It's nothing Al. It just kinda happened."

"That could not have just happened out of no where," I laugh.

"Well, I guess it could have started at the club," she whispers. "I didn't come over here to see Harry. I came over to see you to see if you wanted to hang or not. But Harry told me that you or Niall weren't here. So, he said I could chill with him up in his room. I kinda hesitated at first because I didn't want something like what just happened to happen," she says while twirling her hair with her finger. "But, next thing you know Harry got closer and closer to me, and the next thing you know BAM!" she laughs. "It happened."

"Well do you like Harry?" I ask.

She sighs and looks over at me.

"I mean, yeah I guess I do Al," she says and then bites her lip. "Just after going to the club a couple weeks ago, I started to kinda feel different about him. I don't know why it happened. I just did. I look at him differently now. Instead of seeing him as a friend, I see him as potential boyfriend material," she laughs.

"Well if this makes you feel any better, I think he likes you too Rosie Poo!" I yell.

Rose starts to blush and I laugh my ass off.

"Aww, is little Rosie embarrassed?"

Rose sticks her tongue out at me. "Shut up Allie. Was I like this when I found out you liked Niall?"

"Umm yes!" I yell. "You wouldn't shut up about it," I laugh.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she says. "I'm stupid," she laughs while hitting herself in the head. "Now back to you Allie. What's going on?"

I sigh and place my hands on my face. "Niall and I got in a fight."

"WHAT! WHY? WHERE?" she yells. I place my hand over her mouth to keep her from getting any louder.

"He lives in this house remember?" I whisper harshly.

"Oopsie," she laughs. "But what the hell happened?" she whispered.

"We started talking about fucking Jonah," I sigh. "I shouldn't have brought it up. None of this would have happened."

"What exactly did he say Al?"

"Well he basically said that Jonah never loved me because he...beat...me. But I love or used to love him."

I feel like I am about to vomit.

"Why did you have to come and talk to me about the dickhead?" Rose laughs. "You know I don't fucking like him."

"Rose let's not start that right now please," I plead. "Just tell me what I need to do."

"Hmmm," Rose says. "Well I think you should stop talking about Jonah in front of Niall. You are in a whole new relationship. It's time to leave the past in the past girly. Niall needs to know that you are into this relationship just as much as he is. And by you mentioning Jonah a lot will make him feel insecure. Like I said. Fuck Jonah and forget about everything that happened with him. This is a fresh new start. Don't fuck it up kiddo."

Rose's words seep into my brain as I hear them. It all makes sense now. I am holding onto the past, and I need to let it go.

"I guess you are right," I sigh. "I'll go try and find him I guess." I sigh and sit up on the bed.

"Go and get em tiger!" Rose shouts and then slaps me on the butt. I squeal.

"Ouch! That hurt like hell Rose," I say while rubbing my butt with my hand. Damn it stings.

"Sorry babe, you know I'm heavy handed," she laughs. "Call me Al if you need me to knock some sense into him."

"Will do," I say while winking at her.

I leave the room and walk towards Niall's room. Well here goes nothing. I knock on the door. No answer. "Niall, can we talk?" Still no answer. "Niall answer the damn door!" I shout now pounding on the door. If I hit it a little bit harder, the door will fall off it's hinges.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" I hear Harry yell as he pulls me away from the door. "He's not here."

"Well then where is he?" I ask.

"He went to the bar up the street I think."

"Can you take me there?" I say messing with my hair. "I can't drive remember?" I say while pointing at my broken arm. Even though it's almost healed, I don't trust myself enough to drive.

"Fine," he sighs. "Let's go."

Niall's POV :)

I walk into the bar with the smell of alcohol filling up my nose. I'm desperate for a drink. I need one. Right now. I sit at the bar table and look around for the bartender. Suddenly a girl with black hair walks up to me. She looks mixed, and she's not too bad looking. I consider her to be pretty.

"Hey," she says while flashing her teeth at me.

I give her a friendly smile back. I'm not in the talking mood right now. I just want a fucking drink.

I look down the bar and see the bartender finally walking this way. Thank God.

"What can I get ya tonight sir?" the guy asks.

"Surprise me," I mumble.

The guy walks away with a frown on his face.

"What's on your mind?" the girl beside me asks.

I don't reply and just look straight ahead, trying to avoid any conversation.

"Oh, so you don't wanna talk to me huh?" she says.

"You're absolutely right," I snap.

"Hmmm well you should be happy that I actually give a flying rats ass about how you feel whatever the fuck your name is," she growls.

I sigh and place my face in my hands. "I'm sorry," I tell her. "I know I'm being a complete dick. But, I've had a long ass day."

The bartender finally arrives with my drink and sets it in front of me. I take a sip and feel the alcohol slide down my throat leaving a burning sensation behind which instantly fades.

"We've all had those days," she sighs. She looks at my drink and then back up at the bartender. "Lemme have what he's having," she says while pointing at my drink.

"Right away ma'am," he says.

"Ma'am. That word makes me feel fucking old," she laughs. "I'm only 21. Geez."

We sit in silence for a while until the bartender brings her drink back.

"Thanks," she says while winking at him and giggling. The guy winks at her and then walks away with a grin on his face.

"What was all that about?" I ask.

"That's called getting a free drink," she laughs. She takes a sip of her drink and makes an odd face a she swallows it. She coughs. "What is this shit? Are you trying to kill me?" she laughs. "Damn this is strong."

"Are you not man enough to handle it?" I question her.

"I'm probably more manlier than you are," she laughs.

"Oh okay," I say sarcastically. "Wanna bet?" I say while smirking at her.

She looks at me and squints her eyes. "You're on-wait what's your name?" she asks.

"Niall," I say while reaching my hand out. She takes my hand and shakes it.

"Vanessa."

"You're on Vanessa. Whoever can drink the most shots wins."

"Okay. Ready to get your ass kicked Niall?" she laughs.

"Yeah," I say sarcastically.

Vanessa and I are completely drunk now. My vision is blurry. My body feels like jelly. But, I feel awesome at the same time. Relieved.

"If I drink anymore Niall I think I am going to vomit," she laughs.

"Well you know what that means right!" I shout. "I'm a WINNER!" I get up off of the bar stool and start dancing.

Vanessa starts laughing her ass off and now everyone in the bar is staring at us.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I slur.

Vanessa is still laughing at me. Damn we are fucked up.

"Sir," I hear the bartender say. "If you don't quiet down, you will have to leave."

"Okay, I'll quiet down," I whisper and then laugh. The bartender rolls his eyes and then walks away. "Prick," I say and Vanessa hears me.

I sit back on the bar stool and face Vanessa.

"I've had a lot of fun tonight Niall," she says while smiling at me. She looks even prettier now when I'm drunk. No Niall! You have a girlfriend.

"Yeah me too," I slur.

Suddenly she grabs my hand and holds it in hers. "Whatever's going on Niall, it will be over soon. I just know it. " She leans forward and kisses me on the cheek.

This is wrong. This should not be happening.

"Niall?" I hear a voice say as I turn around.

"Allie?" I say as my breath becomes hitched in my throat.

Welp, this isn't gonna turn out too well.