Chapter 41.

Allie's POV :)

Ms. Bentley you are two months pregnant.

Everything stops around me and I can't move. Can't speak. Can't breathe.

The doctor holds a strong gaze with me and I can't help but just stare at her.

"Ms. Bentley?" she asks me with a worried tone. I look over at Niall's whose face is as white as a ghost. it looks like he cannot find the words to speak either. I look at the doctor and I feel my eyes start to water.

"Yes," I say silently while trying to hold back my tears.

The doctor looks at me with eyes full of sympathy. "I'm so sorry Ms. Bentley."

I blink once more still holding eye contact with the doctor, and a single tear rolls down my cheek. "I can't be pregnant," I say. "I don't believe you." I close my eyes and shake my head trying to forget what I just heard the doctor say.

The doctor reaches for my hand. "Ms. Bentley I'm sorry but-"

I move my hand away before the doctor can even grab my hand. I cut the doctor off by speaking. "I CAN'T BE PREGNANT!" I shout as the tears roll down my face uncontrollably now. "I CAN'T BE! ESPECIALLY BY THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I feel my heart beating faster and it becomes harder and harder for me to breathe. I start to wheeze and I can't breathe.

"Ms. Bentley please calm down," the doctor says while looking at me. I can't stop. Reality has hit me full force now.

I'm pregnant. With Jonah's child.

"We need a nurse in here stat!" I hear the doctor yell down the hallway. A couple moments later a nurse runs in the room with an oxygen mask and the doctor places it over my nose and mouth. "I'm going to need you to take deep breaths Allie," the doctor says. I look over to the side of me and Niall is now standing over me looking very worried.

I feel myself being able to breathe better in the first couple minutes of having the mask on my face. Eventually the doctor takes it off of my face and I take a deep breathe. I look over at Rose and Harry who are standing in shock.

Suddenly I hear boots hitting the tile floor if my room walking closer and closer to me. I look over to the side of me and a few feet away I see that leather jacket that I am always so happy to see (not really).

My blood starts to boil and I feel my cheeks turning red. I clench my fist and bare my teeth. "JONAH!" I shout through my teeth. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shout as tears run down my cheeks. I feel myself trying to hop out of the bed and my feet hit the tile. I feel the IV needle come out of my arm but the pain doesn't phase me at all. Before I can get any closer to Jonah, Niall runs past me and topples Jonah so that he falls on the ground.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" Niall shouts as he punches Jonah in the jaw. I hear the sound that forms when Niall's fist makes contact with the side of Jonah's face and it makes me cringe a bit. I hear the bone break right there.

Over his shouts I hear Rose screaming at Harry.

"LET ME GO HARRY!" she yells as tears of anger stream her face. "LET ME FUCKING GO!" she shouts trying to escape from Harry's tight embrace. I look up at Harry's face and his jaw is clenched. I can tell that he is using all of his control to not go over to Jonah and punch him himself.

I take a couple more steps and I am so close now that I can see blood dripping out of Jonah's mouth. I see him struggling under Niall's tight hold on him. But, every time he tries to move, Niall delivers another punch to the side of his face, harder than the last one.

I look towards the doorway and I see the nurse standing at the door. "SECURITY!" I hear her yell frantically and repeatedly down the hallway.

Next thing I know I am ready to hop on Jonah and punch the shit out of him. I don't give a fuck if I am in this hospital gown.

"YOU MADE MY LIFE A FUCKING LIVING HELL JONAH!" I shout at him. "AND NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING CARRY YOUR FUCKING CHILD AROUND!" I shout angrily. "YOU HAVE FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE!" I spit at him. "I HOPE YOU ROT IN FUCKING HELL!" Hot tears are rolling down my face and I cannot help but watch as Niall beats the shit out of the bastard.

Next thing I know, I feel my arms being pulled behind me as an attempt to restrain me. "Ms. Bentley I am going to need you to calm down," I hear the doctor say demandingly.

"NO!" I shout. "LET ME GO!"

"Ms. Bentley," the doctor says warningly, with a hint of angriness in her voice.

I continue to try to move so I can get out of the grasp of the two men holding me. I get one of my arms free and I continue to fight so I can get the other one released too. I don't know why they think these two men can keep me from attacking Jonah. Especially when I'm pissed, I don't give up.

Suddenly, I feel a pinch in my arm and then my legs give out. Before I can fall on the hard linoleum floor I feel a pair of strong arms catch me. The world around me begins to slow down but I still feel the urge to fight back. I try to stand back up but my body doesn't respond. I feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second. My eyes begin to slowly close. The next thing I see is the doctor's green eyes looking at me before all I can see is darkness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so i hope ya liked this chapter :) please lemme know what you think! your opinion means the world to me :) but thanks for reading ! you are awesomeee :) <3 btw follow me on twitter @amor_narry if you haven't already :)