Chapter 26

*week later*

Allie's POV :)

I open my eyes and instantly shut them because of how bright the sunlight is shinning through the curtains. I turn over and bury my head in Niall's chest and he starts to chuckle.
"Is the sun too bright for you?" he laughs

"Yes," I laugh. "My eyes were screaming for their lives." Niall bends down and kisses me on the forehead. He gets up and stretches.

"So what should we do today babe?" he asks me.

"Oooh, I don't know," I laugh. I honestly have no idea what we could do. Wait a minute! I just realized something...Niall has never taken me out on a date before. "How about we go on a date!" I shout like a little kid. I'm just excited.

"Okay. Anything for you," he says while smiling at me. "Where do you wanna go babe?"

"I don't know. Nothing too expensive or anything. Just something simple." Niall paces back and forth in the room thinking.

"How about the beach?" he asks me.

"You aren't just saying that because you wanna see me in a bikini are you?" I laugh.

"Nooo. How dare you accuse me of such a thing," he laughs. "I wanna see if you can use that right arm of yours since you have been handicapped for a while." I got my cast taken off a couple days ago and I feel so much better now. I stick my tongue out at him and then I think of another idea. A double date.

"What about a double date?"

Niall looks at me with a frown on his face.

"What?" I ask. He wraps his arms around me and pouts at me.

"But, then we won't have any alone time," he says while kissing me on the nose.

"We can still be alone Niall," I laugh at him. "We can runaway for a bit."

Niall looks a little bit happier now. "Well who's coming with us? Louis and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie, or Liam and Danielle?"

"Well I was kinda thinking about inviting Harry and Rose."

Niall looks at me like he doesn't like that idea.

"Why don't you like my idea?" I whine.

"Well they aren't technically dating yet Al."

"But they are so cute!" I shout and stick out my bottom lip. "Can we at least ask them? You never know. They might say yes Niall."

Niall bites his bottom lip and then sighs. "Fine, I'll ask Harry," he mumbles.

"Yay!" I say while hopping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. "You are the best Niall!" I say and then kiss him on the lips.

"I know, I know," he laughs.

"Don't get too cocky now," I laugh. He sticks his tongue out at me and he starts to walk out the room. "I'll be back Al," he says. I nod my head as he walks out the door. "Don't miss me too much!" I hear him yell near the end of the hallway.

I pick up my phone off of the table and call Rose. It starts to ring.

"Hello?" Rose says groggily.

"Are you still asleep Rose?" I ask.

"Duh Al," she mumbles. I look at the clock next to the bed.

"ROSE IT'S 11:00! Get your ass up."

"Are you gonna make me?" she mumbles.

"Remember I know where you live!" I laugh.

"Fine, I'll get up!" she mumbles. "Ughhh!" I hear her grunt. "What do you want Allie?"

"Well sunshine," I say sarcastically. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date today."

"Woah, woah, woah!" she says. "Allie aren't you with Niall? I'm flattered and all but-"

"Rose shut the fuck up!" I laugh. "I mean a date with another guy."

"Hmm," she says. "And who is this 'guy' you are talking about? He better be fucking Taylor Lautner since you woke me up from my beauty sleep."

"He's even better," I say.

"Robert Pattinson?!" she screams.

"No Rose. Why would I know Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?" I laugh.

"You never know," she laughs. "So who the hell is he?"

"Umm...Harry."

All I hear is complete silence.

"Rose? ROSE! Are you alive," I laugh.

"Yes. Yes I am Al."

"Well what do you say?"

"Sure!" she screams.

"Well get your ass over here then. We are gonna leave soon. We are going to the beach!"

"Okay, okay! Bye Allie," she laughs.

"Bye."

Well there's one down. One more to go.

Niall's POV :)

"Harry?" I say while knocking on his door.

The door opens and it reveals Harry in his boxers.

"So what brings you to my room Niall?" he asks while smirking at me.

"I've got something to ask you obviously."

"Okay well shoot," he says while sitting on his bed.

"So you wanna go on a double date with me and Allie today? We are going to the beach."

"Well I would love to Niall. But, I seem to be missing one thing. A girlfriend perhaps?" he says sarcastically.

"I was getting to that Harry," I mumble at him. "Well Allie invited Rose."

Harry gulps and his eyes light up.

"Rose?" he basically screams.

"Yeah man. Calm down," I laugh. "Someone likes her a lot don't they?"

"Shut up Niall. Don't forget that you were like this when you first saw Allie."

I glare at him and he smirks at me. "Anyway," I say. "What do you say? Are you coming?"

"Absolutely," he says. "Rose in a bikini," he says while licking his lips.

"You are a creep."

"I know, I know."

"We are leaving soon. So start getting ready."

I walk out of his room and back into my room where I find Allie still lying on the bed.

"So how'd it go?" I ask her.

"Rose is going. How about Harry?"

"He said yes too." Allie's eyes light up and she smiles at me.

"See I told ya Niall!" she shouts. "I was right and you were wrong," she says while poking me in the chest.

"I know, I know," I laugh.

"You should have faith in me sometimes Niall," she laughs.

I stick my tongue out at her and kiss her on the nose.

"Now get out," she laughs while putting her hands on my back and pushing me. She is pretty strong for a girl.

"Babe this is my room," I laugh.

"Welp, we have done this before. You have to go find someone else's room to go get ready in. Besides Rose will be over any minute now."

I sigh and grab my swimming trunks and a V-neck from out my closet. "Fine. You're lucky that I love you Al," I laugh.

"Everyone does," she says while winking at me.

I walk out of the room and shut the door behind me.

I've just been kicked out of my own room. Ha.

Allie's POV :)

"C'mon Allie. Hurry up and pick out a swimsuit!" Rose yells at me as I am digging through the closet.

"Well this is a hard decision Rose," I say as I pull out a neon one. "How about this one?" I ask while holding it out in front of me so Rose can see it.

"I love it. It is absolutely perfect."

I sigh. "Rose you have said that for every bathing suit I have picked out," I mumble.

"Just pick one Al! You will look gorgeous in any of them."

"I have to find the perfect one. What if Niall doesn't like it."

Rose gets up and drags me by my legs away from the closet.

"Let go!" I laugh.

She drops my legs and they land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Allie he basically drools whenever he sees you wearing anything. You could be wearing the ugliest thing in the world and he would still drool."

"I guess you are right," I sigh. Niall's words play in my head. You are beautiful. Hopefully I will feel beautiful in this swimsuit. "I'm wearing this one."

"Okay! Okay! Now hurry up and put it on before the boys' kill us."

I quickly put on the swimsuit and I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'd tap that," Rose says while winking at me. I have to admit that I look pretty. I absolutely love it. I grab a muscle tee and some shorts and slip it over the bathing suit. "Babe when Niall sees that bathing suit on you, he is going to die," she laughs.

"And when Harry sees you in your bathing suit, he is going to die."

Rose blushes and smiles at me. "You really think so?"

"I know he will," I smile at her. She had on a red bikini. It looks really nice on her. "Okay, now let's go." I grab my purse from off of the bed and link arms with Rose.

I take a deep breath. I want this date to go perfectly.

"Everything is going to be perfect Al," Rose says while smiling at me.

"I'm so glad that you are here Rose," I whisper.

"Hey, that's what best friends are for right?"

Rose and I walk down the steps and see Harry and Niall at the bottom waiting for us.

"Finally," Niall laughs. "I thought I was going to have to come up there and carry you guys out of there." I stick my tongue at him as I walk over towards him. I wrap my arm around his waist and he pulls me close to him. "I like your shirt," I whisper in his ear. "It looks nice." I feel him slightly shake. "See I can play ball too Niall," I giggle. Now he knows that I know how to tease him to.

"You're such a tease," he laughs. "You cannot beat me at my own game."

"Oh yes I can," I say and then wink at him.

"You're on."

The whole ride to the beach was fun. Harry kept on trying to crack corny jokes but you could never not laugh at them. They were so corny that they were hilarious. Him and Rose were talking to each other. They are the cutest. They are going to date. I can see it happening in the near future.

Niall parks the car and Rose and I jump out of the car. I haven't been to the beach in forever. The last time I went was when my parents, Rose, and I went when I was like 13. It seems like forever ago.

The smell of the water and sand fills my nose. I love the beach. I absolutely love it.

We find a nice spot where the sun isn't shining too much. It's the perfect day to go to the beach.

"I'm going in the water," I tell Niall. "Come with me?"

"How could I say no?" he says and then winks at me.

Niall pulls his shirt over his head slowly. He's trying to mess with me.

"Tease," I cough.

Niall looks at me and smirks. He looks so sexy right now. God. His muscles. Lemme stop before I pass out ha. I slip off my shorts and it reveals my neon pink bikini bottoms. Time for the big finale. I pull off my shirt and throw it next to Niall's close. Niall's eyes practically pop out of his head. Ha, I won. Bingo! "Ha, I won! I won!" I shout while doing a happy dance. Then I stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear. "You lost at your own game huh?" Niall gulps. Another point for me. "What's wrong Niall? Cat got your tongue?" I laugh. I walk away from Niall and I run into the water. I hear footsteps coming from behind me.

I feel to hands grab onto my waist and I feel Niall behind me. "You think you can just run away from me like that?" he whispers huskily in my ear.

"Yup!" I say and then I splash water at him.

"Oooh, it's on now girlfriend!" he says in a girly voice. Niall splashes me and I splash him back.

"I got your back Allie!" I hear Rose yell. I see her running towards Niall from behind and signals that I don't say anything. Rose taps on his shoulder and he turns around. Then she splashes him and then I splash him.

"That's not fair!" he laughs. "You guys can't just gang up on me! Harry! Help me!" he laughs.

Harry comes in the water and swims over to us. Then he starts splashing me and Rose.

"Retreat! RETREAT!" I laugh while still getting splashed.

I try to swim away from Niall but he catches up with me and he grabs my waist.

"Gotcha," he says and then he leans down and kisses me.

"How about a truce?" I whisper against his lips.

"Truce," he says kissing me on the nose.

My stomach growls and I thought Niall could hear it. "My stomach is growling," I tell him. "Well let's go get something to eat then."

We all hop out of the water and walk to Which Wich on the pier. Which Wich is my addiction. We all sit at a table together and I realize that Rose and Harry are holding hands. Awww! They are so adorable. I look at my phone and look at the time. It's almost 7 now. We have been here for a while now. The sun is about to set soon.
Once we all finish our sandwiches Niall and I get up. "Wanna go for a walk?" I ask him.

"Sure," he says. I grab onto Niall's hand and he smiles at me. We start to walk along the beach and I look out at the ocean. It's gorgeous. "So Niall I've got something to ask you," I tell him.

"Okay. What?"

"Ummm so what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" I ask him. Thanksgiving is in a couple weeks and I am planning on going to visit my parents. I always go to their house for Thanksgiving and I plan on inviting Niall this year.

"Probably nothing," he says. "Why?"

"Well...umm I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents?"

"I would love to Allie. Of course," he says while smiling at me.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. I would love to meet them. You never really talk about them."

"Yeah, I know. They will love you Niall! I know they will! I cannot wait!" I say and then kiss him on the lips. I look back out at the ocean. The sun has almost set now. "Isn't the sunset beautiful?" I ask Niall.

"Not as beautiful as you," he says.

"That was corny Niall," I laugh.

"I know," he says. "You liked it didn't you though?"

"Yeah, you're right," I laugh at him. "My legs are starting to get tired," I tell him.

"We haven't even walked that far Al," he laughs. "You are lazy."

"I know I am," I laugh. "Can you give me a piggy back ride?"

Niall looks at me and shakes his head no.

"Pleaseeee Nialll!" I whine.

Niall smiles at me and then smirks. "Fine," he laughs. He bends down so I can hop on his back.

"I feel like a princess!" I laugh.

"Well you are my princess," he says. He is probably smiling right now even though I can't see it. I wish I could.

"Really?"

"Yup you are my princess."

I wish I could kiss him right now. But, I would end up falling off of his back if I try.

"And you're my prince," I tell him.

He's my prince and I'm his princess :)