Chapter 27

Allie's POV :)

*week later*

"Niall get up!" I laugh while throwing a pillow at his face. He still doesn't budge. "C'mon! Get up! We are going to be late." Niall groans and stretches in the bed. He starts to sit up and then falls back down.

"I am awake," he whines. "I'm just resting my eyes," he chuckles.

"Bullshit," I laugh. "I need you to help me zip up my dress."

"But I don't wanna get up!" he mumbles.

"Well I guess I'll just go find someone else to do it then since you don't wanna help me," I say. I start walking towards the door. "And then I'll ask them what they think about my dress. I'm sure they would love to see me in this dress. Maybe I'll go and get Ha-" I reach for the door handle and Niall instantly hops out of bed and shuts the door as I open it.

"No, no it's fine," he says. "I got it."

"That's what I thought," I say and then I wink at him.

Once Niall zips my dress up I go look at myself in the mirror. I spin around and watch as the dress moves with me.

"Hmm not too bad," I say. I walk towards Niall and he is smiling at me. "Does this look okay?" I ask him.

"You look absolutely beautiful Allie." He smiles at me and I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I look at the clock on the table beside the bed.

"NIALL WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I shout. "You aren't even dressed yet." Niall looks down and looks as if he's surprised that he's only wearing his boxers. "I mean I don't mind at all," I laugh. "But, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna meet my parents like that."

"Right," he says. "Well I guess I'll go and get ready then," he says and then kisses me on the forehead. He walks into the closet and pulls out a shirt and some jeans. He skips into the bathroom and shuts the door.

"And hurry up!" I yell at him outside the door.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch waiting for Niall to come down. All the other boys' are gone except for Harry. I see Harry walk down the steps and then he sits down next to me.

"Well you look purtyyy," Harry says in a country accent.

"Why thank you," I say. "So what are you gonna do today Harry? You wanna come with me and Niall?"

"Nah. I'm good. Rose is coming over today anyway while you guys are gone."

"AWWW!" I shout. "You guys are so cute!"

Harry starts to laugh at me. "You always say that," he says.

"Well that's because Rose hasn't really had a boyfriend before and I'm happy for her," I say defending myself. "And at least I know you won't do anything to hurt her because you already know what I would do to you if you ever do right?" I say smiling at him.

"Yup. You said that you would kill me," he laughs nervously.

"You've got that right," I say while poking him in the arm. Ha I made him nervous. Good.

We sit and watch TV for what seems like a million years. "NIALL HURRY UP!" I yell.

"CALM YOUR TITS ALLIE!" he shouts back to me. "I'M COMING!"

Finally I see Niall walking down the steps. "Finally! You took freaking long enough," I laugh.

"Well you want me to look cute right?" he laughs while smiling at me.

"Yes, yes of course I do."

"Well then stop complaining," he laughs and then sticks his tongue out at me. Then I stick my tongue out back at him.

Once Niall gets down the stairs he walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist. He looks sexy in his V-neck and jeans. I mean he always looks sexy in everything he wears.

"Well we better get going!" I say while looking at Harry. "I hope you and Rose have fun tonight. We will be back late."

"I will, I will," he says. "Have fun you too! And don't do anything stupid."

"We won't," Niall laughs.

Niall and I walk out the door together and hop in the car. It's gonna take a whole hour to get to my parents' house. I mean it's not that long to me since I go there a few times a year. But still. Niall starts the car and pulls out the driveway.

The closer and closer we get to my parents' house Niall looks more and more worried. I grab his hand to calm him down. "You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah...I'm-I'm fine," he stutters. "I'm just a little nervous that's all." I see sweat start to form on his forehead.

"There's nothing to worry about Niall. Everything is going to be perfect."

"I just don't wanna mess anything up. I want to impress your parents."

"I know that. I'm sure that my parents will love you. They warm up to people easily. Besides just show them your Irish charm," I giggle.

Niall laughs with me and he instantly looks happier.

"Now there's the Niall I know," I say and then poke his cheek.

We pull up into the driveway and Niall stops the car. Niall looks over at me with a nervous look on his face.

"Niall what did I tell you?" I laugh. "You don't have to be nervous."

Niall takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Once he opens them he gives my hand a squeeze and then opens up the door. I follow him towards the door. I ring the doorbell and give his hand one last squeeze. I look at him and smile at him and he smiles back. The door opens and it reveals my mom and dad.

"Allie!" they both say.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I say. They both engulf me in a hug.

"We've missed you so much!" my mom says.

"I've missed you guys too." I really have missed them. It seems like forever since I have seen them. We all walk inside and I grab ahold of Niall's hand again.

"Mom, Dad this is Niall. Niall these are my parents," I say smiling like an idiot. I have been waiting for this day for forever. I can't believe it's finally happening.

"Nice to meet you Niall," my dad says while shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Bentley."

My mom looks Niall up and down and smiles. "You are so adorable!" she says and pulls him into a hug. I start to giggle. I guess you could say my mom is crazy. "I'm a hugger," my mom laughs.

"I am too," Niall laughs. "It's fine. Nice to meet you Mrs. Bentley."

Niall and I walk into the kitchen and sit at the table.

"Where's Rose Allie?" my mom asks me.

"She stayed in town with her boyfriend."

My mom's eyes grew big. "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!" she shouts. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"Umm like a couple weeks ago," I say.

"And you didn't tell me?" she says. "I need to know these things Al," she laughs.

"I know. I'm sorry mom," I say smiling at her.

"It's okay. What's his name? Is he cute?"

"Mom!" I yell. Niall starts to laugh at my mom. "He's Niall's friend. His name is Harry."

"Well I cannot wait to meet him. I'll have to call Rose tomorrow so she can tell me all about him."

My mom brings out all the food and sets it on the table. She cooked a lot of food. Damn.

"Mom you cooked all of this?" I ask.

"Yeah I wanted it to be special since you told me Niall was coming with you this year," my mom says.

"This is very nice Ms. Bentley," Niall says. "Thank you."

"No problem sweetheart," she says while smiling at him.

We all fill up our plates with food. But, Niall's has the most food on it.

"Looks like you have a man that likes to eat," my mom says.

"Yeah he loves food," I laugh.

"I sure do," Niall interjects.

I take a bite of my food and then my dad starts to talk.

"Okay Niall. I'm about to ask you an important question," my dad says. I stop breathing and I almost drop my fork on my plate. I look over at Niall and is eyes grow big. He gulps and then looks back at my father. "Baseball or basketball?"

I instantly start to breathe again and Niall looks relieved. I almost had a heart attack. "Chris! You almost gave that boy a heart attack," my mom says while hitting my dad in the arm. My dad starts to laugh and then he looks over at Niall.

"I'm sorry Niall," he laughs. "Wasn't trying to kill ya or anything."

"It's fine sir," Niall laughs nervously. "But umm baseball."

"Oh really? What team?"

"Yankees."

"Ooooh!" my dad shouts. "I knew there was something that I liked about you Niall!" My mom and I laugh at my dad's reaction. "See now you're gonna have to come over and watch a game with me someday then," he says while smiling at Niall.

"That would be great sir," Niall says. I look over at him and place my hand on top of his.

"So how long have you two been dating?" my mom asks.

"Almost 4 months now," I say smiling at Niall.

"Awww! Look at you two! You are so adorable," my mom squeals. I feel myself blush and Niall just laughs at me.

"You must care for my daughter right Niall?" my dad says. "Because if you hurt her I will come after you," he says seriously.

Niall coughs and then gulps. "I really care for your daughter Mr. and Mrs. Bentley. I will never let anything happen to her."

My heart feels like it is going to explode.

"Awww! He really does care for her Chris. Just look at him." I look at Niall and he has the biggest smile on his face and his eyes are twinkling. He's just so perfect.

"Good," my dad says nodding his head in approval.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. "I got it," I tell my mom. I get up and walk towards the door. I twist the door handle and open the door. The air gets knocked out of my lungs. My heart stops beating and I feel like I am about to pass out. That white t-shirt and leather black jacket is something that I hoped I would never see again.

"Well hello there Allie."

"Jonah," I cough out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note :)
JONAH'S BACK! leave a comment or something below please :) <3 thanks for reading. follow me on twitter @amazayn_kayla :)