Chapter 42.

Allie's POV :)

My eyes flutter open and the sunlight shinning in from the window causes me to close my eyes again. Once I know the sun is not as bright anymore I open my eyes. I look to the left of me and I see Niall sleeping on the couch beside my bed. I look around the room and I realize that I am in a different room now. The walls are a light blue color with a hint of gray. I look down at my arms and wrists. I see the IV in my arm still. I guess they put a new one in there. But, this time I don't have a tube of blood connected to it. I guess that's a good thing...

I continue to look at both of my arms and see all of the scars all over them. A constant reminder of what my life has been like for the past couple of months. I wish I could cover them up. I don't want to be constantly reminded of Jonah, what I did...it's taunting me.

"Good morning beautiful," I hear Niall say before he lets out a quick yawn and stretches his arms. I missed him calling me that every morning. Beautiful. Like I said before, I actually do feel beautiful whenever he says it.

He gets up and kisses me lightly on the lips and I cannot help but kiss him back. He doesn't know how much I've missed this. Once he removes his lips from mine, he sits on the end of my hospital bed.

"I'm ready to leave Niall," I say.

"I know baby," he says softly.

We sit there in a moment of silence before I decide to speak. "How many days was I knocked out?" I asked.

"About 3 days," he says.

3 days. Really? They really considered me as a 'potential threat' I guess. I let out a small laugh. "Have you been here all 3 days?" I ask Niall.

"Of course," he says. "Like I said, I will never leave you. I plan on keeping that promise too."

I cannot help but smile at him and then a thought pops up in my head.

The baby. This living, breathing thing in my stomach.

"Niall, I'm not ready to have a child," I say before looking at the ground. I can't look at him right now, because I know if I do, I will cry.

I feel the bed shift as Niall moves closer to me. "Everything's going to be okay Al," he says softly. "I promise."

He scoots next to me and I rest my head on his chest. I can hear the sound of his heart beating which causes me to cry.

"I wish none of this would have happened," I say through my tears. "I wish I would have just had the guts to stay with you."

"Shhh," Niall coos in my ear. "None of this is your fault okay Al?" he says.

I nod my head and I feel Niall's thumb wipe my tears away from my cheeks. "What happened to Jonah?" I ask.

"He's in jail Allie," he says.

I tilt my face upwards so I can see Niall. "Really?" I ask.

"Yes, Al. He won't bother you anymore."

A smile of relief spreads across my face. I'm so glad that I won't have to deal with him anymore. Now I don't have to be as paranoid as I was. No more surprise visits from him at all.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and I hear it open. "Well look who's awake!" I hear a woman shout.

"MOM?" I shout.

"Hi sweetheart!" my mom says before running over to the bed and hugging me. "I'm so glad your okay sweetie!" she says in relief. She releases me from our hug and she looks at me. Her eyes are watery and red now.

"Please don't cry mom," I say giving a small laugh. "You are going to make me cry."

My mom wipes her tears away with the sleeve of her shirt. "I'm sorry sweetie," she says before she lets out a small laugh. "I just thought we lost you that's all."

My mom brings me in for another hug and then I hear someone clear their throat behind us. "Don't forget about me!" I hear my dad laugh.

"Hi dad," I laugh before he engulfs me in a bear hug. We stay like that for a couple seconds and my dad squeezes me tighter and tighter each one.

"Dad, I need to be able to breath!" I laugh.

My dad quickly lets go of me and looks me in the eyes. "I'm sorry Al. I'm just so happy that you are here kiddo!" he says before messing up my hair.

"Yeah me too," I say with a smile on my face. I am truly happy that I am still here. I wouldn't have been able to see them like this anymore. My parents turn around and sit down. Before the sit down I make eye contact with Niall. "Did you tell them already? Everything?" I mouth at him. Niall shakes his head and I feel relieved. At least I don't have to tell them now.

"So how ya feelin kiddo?" my dad asks me.

"Better," I say truthfully. I actually do feel better now especially since they are here now.

"Well that's good," he says before smiling at me.

"Niall here hasn't left you since we came the other day," my mom says. "He's a keeper sweetie," my mom says while smiling at both of us.

I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks and I look over at Niall who's blushing as well.

"Ha Lauren you are embarrassing them," my Dad laughs.

"Well they are going to have to get used to it especially after my granddaughter is born."

The way my mom smiled when she said grandbaby made me want to smile. She's genuinely happy about this baby. I mean...maybe having a baby isn't such a bad thing after all. It's not it's fault that he's in my belly.

"Who said it's a girl?" my dad laughs. "We all know it's going to be a boy."

My mom looks at my dad and laughs. "No it's going to be a girl."

"No it's a boy," my dad says back.

"No it's a gi-"

"The baby is going to be whatever it wants to be!" I shout over them so they can hear me. Then I laugh because they actually got quiet.

I look over at Niall and he is laughing like crazy. I can see that he is going to like the baby too.

I place my hand on my stomach and I still can't believe that there is something in there right now.

I hear a knock on the door and the door opens revealing the same doctor from a couple days ago.

"Hello everybody," she says as she walks in the room.

We all return her a small smile and she shuts the door behind her. "So I've got some good news for you Allie," she says while smiling at me. "You get to go home today."

I practically scream. "REALLY?" I shout in excitement.

The doctor laughs at me. "Yes. Really," she says. "I'm going to go and get your paperwork and stuff right now. I'll be right back." The doctor leaves the room and shuts the door.

"Yay!" I say. Niall looks at me and smiles. "I finally get to go home!"

"Well this calls for celebration!" my mom says. "How about dinner? Over our house?"

I look at Niall and then he starts to speak. "Or I have a better idea. How about we can have dinner at my house? It's right up the street so we won't have to drive as far."

"Sounds good to me," my dad says.

I smile at Niall and then he winks at me.

The doctor walks right in one cue and she hands me the paperwork. "It was nice meeting you Ms. Bentley. I hope you have a nice day."

I smile at her. "Thank you."

"It's my job," she says and smiles. She removes the IV from my arm, covers the area with a band aid and then smiles at me one last time before walking out.

Niall hands me my clothes. Oh my gosh. I've missed them. My parents and Niall walk out of the room while I change. I walk out and find Niall waiting for me.

"Did my parents leave already?" I ask.

"Yup, they'll meet us at the house though."

All of a sudden Niall picks me up bridal style and looks down at me.

"Time to take you home princess," he says before placing his lips on mine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AWWW! NALLIE! (lol yes I made a name for Allie and Niall :D) But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Btw, the next chapter is the last one for this story :( But I really think you are gonna like it. It's kinda gonna skip a couple months ahead, but again I think you are going to like it. Also thanks for reading this chapter! <3 please leave a comment and lemme know what you thought about it!
xx Kayla :) *follow me on twitter @amor_narry please? I follow back :]*