Two || No Pants

I don't know why I still feel angry with James. I thought that we talked things out, but I suppose that some things can't just be fixed with some simple words. Everything was supposed to get better, but I don't know, it just doesn't seem like it. I want nothing more than for all this to go away, but once again, wishing for something isn't actually going to make it happen. Funny how that works. On the bright side of all this, I feel like James was actually telling me the truth and will tell me the truth from now on. But then again, I thought he was telling me the truth when he told me he went to fight Zeke, but really didn't. I don't know what to believe anymore.

James went over to Grayson's apartment and he can't really lie about that considering the fact that I can literally walk over there.

As I pick up a piece of pizza from the night before, I listen as Jon Bellion sounds through my speakers. I smile to myself, something that can't get fuçked up.

I cleaned the apartment up a bit while James is out. I don't know, I just get really frustrated when other people are around when I clean. I would say that in a way it makes me feel confined in a small space because there is another person in the room even though they might not even be near me. I guess, I just feel like they are in the way.

I smile to the clean area. Funny enough, I didn't even have to touch my room. I guess, I never really realized how little time I spend in there... As for James's room, well that is a completely different story. I didn't rearrange anything; God knows he'd kill me if I did. I washed the sheets because I'm pretty sure he hasn't washed those since he moved it here.

Yeah, that's pretty disturbing.

I almost didn't hear my phone ring over the music. I turn it down a bit and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Ven, do you want to come over. It is so boring," Leah greets me.

I smile to myself. If I could take a wild guess, I'd say that Grayson and James are playing video games and Leah's getting bored with it. I don't doubt it at all.

I chuckle into the phone, "Sure, I'll be over in ten," I let her know.

"Thank God, see you then," she sighs in relief and hangs up the phone.

I don't plan on putting on any makeup. I mean, it is four in the afternoon and these are my friends, I should be comfortable around them without any makeup. Plus, why would I put it on so late in the afternoon for really no reason? Y'know, that stuff is quite expensive.

I run a brush through my hair and put on some pants. Yes, I had no pants on. Why? Because it is anything, but necessary.

No pants for days, man.

I chuckle at my own hilarious thoughts.

I turn off the stereo and grab my phone off of the counter. As I step outside, I lock the door behind me, shoving my keys in my front pocket and my phone in the other.

I walk to Grayson's apartment and turn the handle, pushing the door open. Unsurprisingly enough, Grayson doesn't lock his door during the day. But, like I'm one to talk. Both James and I have a problem with forgetting to lock doors...

I walk in and as soon as I do, the fist thing I see James and Grayson staring at the TV screen extremely intensely. They hold on to the controllers for dear life. It's nothing really out of the ordinary in these type of situations.

I raise an eyebrow at them, "Hello, Grayson. I don't know if you can hear me, but I am your best friend."

He chuckles, "Hey, Ven. See Leah, I can multi-task."

"Watch where the fuçk you're going!" James shouts, ensuring me completely that Grayson's statement is false.

Oh, and James? Well, he is almost as oblivious to me standing here as Trump's supporters are to his stupidity.