Forty || We're Simple

Please comment!! I miss all the comments. 

_______________________________

James smiles immediately as soon as the words leave my mouth. He wastes no time pulling his shirt off his back. I return my lips back to his and place my hands on the front of his chest. James returns his hands on my hips and pulls me against him. I find myself sliding my hands up from his chest up to his head and thread my fingers through his hair. He groans and begins to pull at my shirt. I know exactly, but he wants, but I don't want to pull away again. I love the way his lips feel against mine too much to pull away.

"Vena," he groans against my lips. He doesn't try pulling away from me, in fact, he slides his hands over my ass.

He pulls away from our kiss and looks back at with me with complete lust in his eyes. "I don't think it's entirely fair for me to take my shirt off, but you keep yours," he smiles at me, clearly trying to reason with me.

I pull my shirt off and he sighs, "Oh God, come here," he groans and reaches up and pulls my face against his once again. He kisses me with a type of passion that I've been needing for much too long now. Without fail, our lips both part and our tongues move together in complete synchronization. He places small, sparse kisses all over my jaw as makes his way down to my neck. I subconsciously moan at his motions and tip my head back as I allow him more access.

He slides his hands up from my hips, past my stomach and reaches behind me to get to my bra. Within seconds he has in unhooked and he's pulling it off my arms. He tosses the ridiculous contraption somewhere behind us. I laugh at him as he continues to kiss my neck. As soon as the sound leaves my mouth, he smiles against my skin. His hands meet the skin of my breasts and he slowly massages them. "You are so fucking beautiful, Baby. You have absolutely no idea," he mumbles against my skin.

I'm about to tell James to take off his pants when a phone rings. I have absolutely no idea whose it is, all I know is that it's an interruption. "Ignore it," James tells me as he places kisses all over my body.

I mean, it's not like I can just glance at it to see who it is because I purposely left mine in my room, so I wouldn't be distracted. Yeah, so much for that idea. Wait, if I left my phone in my room, there's no way in hell I'd hear it all the way here in the living room. It has to be James's phone. "It's yours," I warn him.

He shakes his head, "It'll go to voicemail then." He tells me and lifts his head to look at me and I smile when I notice how tousled his hair is now.

I look down and begin to unbutton James's jeans when I hear him laugh quietly and briefly. It's enough for me to look up him and see what exactly he's giggling about.

"What's funny?" I ask him, my hands still on his pants.

He shakes his head a little bit, his handsome smile not leaving his face. He reaches up and cups the side of my face. He brushes away a fallen lock of hair out of my eyes.

"I love you, Vena."

As soon as the words leave his lips, a smile appears on my face. Those words have always sounded so wonderful coming out of his mouth. They remind me who James and I are. Forgetting about all the wasteful events that has happened in our lives lately in just this moment. We don't have to worry about our responsibilities and James doesn't have to worry about all the horror within his life. Of course, love doesn't conquer all, that's not what I'm saying. To explain the simplicity of love and what comes with it is easy. It's what life brings us that makes anything complicated. It's the people, the money, the fame and everything in between that makes things complicated. Of course, if you minus those factors out of the equation, it's easy. Although this may be true, it's out of the question because this is the life we live; the complicated one.