This is actually important

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know, that this is my only account on here and the I am Living With an Idiot books belong to me on this page, if you see them anywhere else, it is a copy of my account. The user "Brightwhitesnow_" has stole everything of mine and it is not the first time this person has done it. She has harassed me over time. She is just a downright online bully. So I just want to say, that she is screwing around with that copyright law and it's going to get her in trouble with the law and I just don't think she understands that. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, I'm the real BrightWhiteSnow and chances are that she's going to copy this and put it on her message board and I honestly don't care. She has fucked with me and my work one too many times. I don't care if making a public message makes me petty or anything in between. You fuck with what I've been doing for years, then I'd only hope that my fan-base and I would want to protect that. Anyways, the "I Am Living With an Idiot" on their page only has like 5 reads (lol) so it's not all that serious, but she needs to leave me alone and leave my books alone. I just want to say thank you to everyone and anyone who supports me during this time.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but this is the same user that had done this to be a couple months ago and I told you guys and eventually she just closed that account, but she just kept on opening and opening new accounts and then online bullied me.

—BWS❄️