Thirty Two || Make Me Forget

Please comment more! I miss seeing all the comments.

______________

An arm tightens around my waist and I smile, my eyes still closed. I'd prefer not to be blinded by the sun. I lean back against him. I feel him move my hair off my neck and he gently places kisses down my neck and I let out a giggle. A giggle? Really Vena?

I feel myself flush red immediately. I feel James's chest move rapidly as he laughs at me. "What was that?"

I turn my body over to face him. He pulls my waist up against him. I smile at him. He moves his face up slightly to kiss my nose. "Why is your nose so cold?"

I shrug, "It's winter? It's cold," I offer a blunt explanation.

James rolls onto his back, taking me with him, pulling my body on top of his. I use my elbows to hold me up. I look down at James and raise an eyebrow at him, questioning him.

"Well, you say you're cold and I know something that will warm you right up."

I shake my head at him in humor when I realize what he's saying. "If we do that, I'm going to have to do all the work and I'm sure if I have that kind of energy."

James smiles, "That's okay, Babe, we can just lay here, if that's what you want to do." He reaches up and slides his hand into my hair. I lay my head down on his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

I lift my head and smile at him. "I love you, too." I move my body up his and kiss his lips for a moment. I deepen the kiss and I feel as James's hands move down my back. He moves his hands up immediately to my hair. I pull away for a moment and look at James's face. His eyes are filled with lust and urgency.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

I shake my head, "Nothing." I return my lips to his and in an instant he has me turned over on my back and he's on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist. I run my fingers down his bare back.

James pulls the covers over our bare bodies. As I lay in James's arms, he rubs circles on my back.

I chuckle to myself and James looks down at me. "What's funny?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I remember saying I was too tired, but clearly that was not the case."

He nods, smiling. "Yeah, there was a pretty dumb thing to say."

I nod in agreement, it really was.

James kisses my forehead. "Do we really need to get up today?" he asks me.

I shrug, "I'm really not sure. It's Saturday, it's not like we have jobs or school to go to. I can't think of anything I have to do today."

Y'know, Darling that someone will disrupt us today. I'm not sure if there is any possible way for us to stay in bed all day. Someone's bound to just walk in."

I nod. I mean really, is it such a terrible idea to stay in bed with him all day. It sounds cozy to me. Actually, it sounds wonderful.

James and I must've stayed in bed for at least an hour before someone knocks on the apartment door.

I roll my eyes at the sound. Of course, someone had to come by because that's just my sort of luck. James sighs and goes to grab his underwear off the end of the bed, but I stop him.

"It's okay, I can get it. I grab my tee shirt and sweatpants and slide them onto my body.

James groans.

I look back at him, raising an eyebrow, "What?"

He crosses his arms over his chest. "The clothes, they bug me."