Chapter 10

Abby raced around pulling her hair out trying to get the president back to the White House. He was not budging and he had yet to give his speech. She reached the elevator sliding in and punched the floor she wanted in anger.

The elevator dinged as she made it to her floor and she stepped off the elevator swinging the door open. "Where the hell is Olivia?" She asked in a seemingly empty OPA office. She knew everyone was in his own office so she waited with her arms folded and her feet tapping out an angry rhythm.

Quinn poked her head out of her office and rolled her eyes, "Olivia's not here." She said with indifference, then shut her door. Abby fumed in her direction, then turned when Marcus stepped out to greet her.

"Hello Abby, you are looking wonderful today." She flashed a fake smile at him and asked her question again. "I don't know where Olivia is," he said calmly. "In fact, no one in her office does. Not even her sidekick." He said nodding in the direction of Huck's office.

"She's been acting really strange lately Abby. I'm not sure what is going on with her, but when you find her be sure to ask her." He turned a round and walked back into his office, closing the door behind him.
*********************************
Olivia sat on the couch stunned to silence as she watched her father fidget in his seat. She looked from him to Alina, who sat serenely with a small mocking smile on her face.

"Okay, I'm confused. How do you know Alina dad?" Olivia asked slowly. Rowan tore his gaze from the other woman's face to look at his daughter coolly. Before he could say a word Alina cut in, making Olivia grit her teeth.

"We go way back," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Rowan kept hold of Olivia's gaze, she saw his jaw tick when Alina started talking. "Olivia I really appreciate you bringing me here. You look thirsty," Alina said smoothly, her eyes still locked on Rowan.

"Why don't you go into the kitchen and get a drink?" Olivia's snapped her head around to stare viciously into Alina's eyes.

"Excuse me?" She said in a harsh tone. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to look at her father. "Olivia I am quite thirsty myself. I'm going to take Alina into my office. Would you mind opening a bottle of salon champagne and pour us a glass."

Olivia frowned in surprise, then without another word she walked into the kitchen. Rowan turned his hard gaze to Alina as soon as Olivia was out of earshot.

"Just what in the hell are you up to Yami?"
******************
Fitz stared at the receiver in shock before slamming it back down, hanging up on the caller. "Sir?" One of his agents by the front door looked at him with concern.
"Go check around back and make sure that Craig and Ben are still back there. You," he said pointing to the other agent. "Look out the door and make sure the others are still on alert."

He got up and walked over to the Window, lifting the  the curtain slightly to look out. The streets were busy, but no one stood out to him. He let the curtain fall just as the agent came back in.

"Affirmative sir, Craig and Ben are still in place. Ben is going to do a sweep of the area, while Craig stays on guard." Fitz nodded and the man fell back in his place without another word. He sat back down, a sick, uneasy feeling growing in the pit of his stomach. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he felt like something was about to happen.

He picked up his cell and dialed Olivia's number.

She answered on the first ring. "Hi," she said tightly. Fitz frowned, "where are you?" There was a long pause before she started talking, as if she were debating on telling him or not.

"I'm at my father's house. Something weird is going on."

Her voice was strained, he could tell she was upset. "Come home." He simply said.

"I cannot come home yet Fitz I have things to do." She snapped. "I can't just sit at home up under you, who really should not be there. Seriously Fitz you are still the president and you cannot just disappear days at a time. I bet Abby is pulling out her hair right now."

She was rambling and she knew it. Her nerves were shot. She desperately wanted to hear the conversation happening in the next room, but something told her she really didn't want to. There was something strange about Alina. Something familiar she couldn't quite put her finger on. Should I know her? She thought, then groaned aloud.

"What is it Livvy?" The president asked and she jumped, forgetting for a second that she was on the phone.

"Nothing I'll see you soon." She said, quickly hitting the button to end the call. She had the bottle opened and the glasses sat neatly on a tray. When she walked back into the living room her father and Alina were gone. She sighed and sat on the couch sipping a bit of wine as she waited.

After about twenty minutes she swallowed the last of her wine and stood with determination and strode to her father's office. She lifted her hand to knock and froze when she heard her father's angry tone.

"You are not to be anywhere near my daughter. You know the rules Yami we set those years ago!" He said in a harsh tone.

Yami? Olivia frowned as she continued to eavesdrop.

"I am no longer a B613 agent Eli, I set my own rules. You don't own me. Don't try me, my patience is very thin these days." She said with a smile in her voice.

Olivia's heart beat hard in her chest as she leaned against the door to hear better. "Poor, sweet, innocent Olivia." Yami said mockingly. "You know we could've been really close had you let us be together."

There was a loud smack as if her father hit the desk before he spoke. "There is no way I am going to allow you to mess up anything between me and Olivia. You will never have a relationship with her ever!"

Olivia had heard enough, she burst through the office door, "who the hell are you?!" She demanded staring at Alina.

Alina looked unfazed, "unofficially, I am Alina Jaye." She said with a smile that did not reach her eyes. "Officially, I am Yamilette." She looked straight into Olivia's eyes. "Pope." Olivia stumbled back, pressing a hand to her stomach. She looked at her dad, who was staring daggers at Alina.

"That's right dear Livvy," she said returning Eli's hard state. "I am your big sister Yamilette, but you can call me Yami."