Chapter 30

"Gone! What the hell do you mean gone?" Rowan shouted.

Huck and Jake looked at each other cautiously, then back to Rowan.

"Sir I underestimated him." Huck said quietly. Rowan's eyes flashed dangerously at Huck.

"So you think that someone I took and trained would be weak?" He asked Huck rhetorically. "You thought that you could put your guard down with one of your fellow agents!?"

Huck kept his head down as talked. "We know where he's going sir."

"And where, might I ask, would that be?" Rowan answered in disgust.

"He's going to see Liv. He knows where she is."

Rowan paused at his daughters name, then his eyes grew small. "Where is she?" He asked Huck quietly.

Huck's face was shocked. "Sir I thought you would know." He said.

"That former piece of shit president Fitzgerald Grant III, has whisked my daughter away to some unknown location to keep her safe. I wasn't even informed that she was discharged." He face was a mask of rage as he thought about Fitz with Olivia.

The room grew quiet as the contemplated their dilemma.

A groan from Jake had the two men looking at him in question.

"I know where she is sir." Jake said angrily

Rowan lifted one single brow at him in question.

"She's in Vermont sir. Fitz had a house built for them."

Rowan thought for a second, then nodded his head. "Well then let's go to Vermont."
*************************************
The man slimmed along the perimeter of the house. He moved in silence and blended in with the shadows. There were no curtains on the windows, allowing him to see straight inside.

There was no sign of the couple in any of the lower level rooms. He searched for a way to reach the second story from the outside, but it was no use. He had to get inside. He knew there were guards stationed at every door to the house. He would have to take one out.

He made his way back around the house and spotted a man guarding his post alone. It was a sliding door that lead right into the family room.

Grabbing a switch blade from his shoulder holster, he made his way silently toward the man. Once he was on him, he slapped a gloved hand over the mans mouth and nose and quickly stuffed the knife in his throat.

He didn't let go until the man sagged against him. The guard slumped to the ground with a soft thud. The man cleaned his blade and slowly slid the patio doors open.

He closed it behind him and went to search for the stairs. He climbed them like a ninja, not even making a squeak. There were two guards standing at the door at the very end of the hall. No doubt that was where the couple lay.

He took out his gun with the silencer, and without giving them the chance to see what was going on, he shot them. He smiled as he stepped over the fallen men and entered the room.

Fitz sat up swiftly when he heard the door being opened. He started to chastise his agents for barging in without a knock, but paused when he saw it wasn't his guy. He looked at the man closely and his eyes widened in shock. "What the hell?"

His tone had Olivia siting up just as quickly as Fitz. She looked at his face and frowned. "Fitz?" She said groggily. Only then she noticed that he wasn't looking at her. She saw the fear and shock on his face, and she dreaded turning around. Her heart beat out a rhythm of pure fear and her mouth went dry.

Slowly she turned around to meet the crazed gaze of the man holding the gun and her hyperventilation began again. "Harrison."
**************************
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN! HOW MANY OF GUYS SAW THAT COMING? I KNOW A FEW OF YOU HAD BEEN TRYING TO GUESS! SO HERE IT IS! OLIVIA SEEMS TO JABE HER FAIR SHATE KF STALKERS! Please comment and vote and comment and vote!! Lol sorry the story was so short! School is kicking my tale! Will be uploading again soon!