Chapter 14

Abby walked into the dark parking garage, the Manila folder under her arm. President Grant had agreed to meet her there as soon as she told him that Olivia might be in danger. Cyrus was right as usual, she thought dryly.

The president and secret service was already there. He was pacing the garage like a madman. The minute he saw Abby he walked up to her, grabbing her shoulders, "what the hell is going on Abby? Did you put Olivia in harms way to get me back to the White House?"

Abby was shocked and frightened by the way the president was acting. She tried to step out of his grasp, but he tightened his hold on her. "S-sir I just g-got this information from C-Cyrus." She said slapping the folder to his chest at the same time pushing off and away from him.

He watched the folder drop at his feet, it's contents spilling out over the ground. He picked them up and began reading them. Abby continued to walk backwards. Her confidence growing as he face went pale.

"You need to give your speech sir, and do your duties as president until your term is up. Then you will be free to do as you please. But that," she said nodding her head toward the folder. "That information needs to be kept under lock and key. Would be a shame if somehow it were to get out."

Fitz looked up in shock as Abby turned and walked out of the garage, then he looked down at the papers and threw them to the ground.
"Get rid of it."
**************************
Olivia walked into her apartment shocked to see it empty. His clothes and everything were gone. Her heart fluttered for a second, thinking the worst. Her dad had probably had him killed for threatening her. Or maybe he just realized he didn't want to be with her?

She couldn't handle this on top of everything else. There was too much going on. She couldn't spare the president a thought now that she knew she had a sister. A sister that was a B613 agent. Why would her father even allow that?

She went to the kitchen and popped open her favorite wine, not even bothering to get a glass, and sat in the couch. Her body felt heavy and her heart filled with dread. She didn't know why, but she felt like something terrible was happening. Something that she could not fix or solve.

She laid down and let the half empty bottle of wine tumble to the floor. It's red contents spilling out all over her white plush rug. Her eyelids grew heavy and she allowed them to close as she drifted off into a heavy sleep.
*******************
"Where's Huck?" Marcus asked, poking his head into Quinn's office.

She groaned loudly, throwing her hands in the air.  "If one more person asks me where that insufferable man is I swear I'm going to shoot myself!"

Marcus frowned backing away from the door. "I guess you don't know." He muttered to himself. Quinn rolled her eyes and went back to her computer. She looked through the pages rapidly, then froze. Her eyes going back over what she just read.

"Oh my God," she whispered, then in an even louder voice. "Oh my God!" Her hands flew over her keyboard to bring up another picture and she sat back in shock.

Marcus came running in her office. And she minimized the picture. "What is it? What did you find?"

"Danielle's real name." She said quietly, then scooted back for Marcus to read for himself. He walked up to the computer. There was a picture of a younger Danielle with a beautiful woman and a handsome man standing on each side of her. There was another phot right beside it, this one had an older couple added to the photo.

"Vanity Johnson, and her parents Trish and Vance Johnson." Marcus said with a shrug. "So her real name is Vanity. So what?" He said taking a sip of the coffee he had in his hand. Quinn shook her head.

"I heard her talking to Olivia. She said she named the baby after her grandmother." Marcus went back to the computer. "Vanity Johnson, with her parent and grandparents Michael E. Johnson and Olivia Johnson." He said the last part slowly, then looked at Quinn.

"You don't think-" he stopped as Quinn pulled up a picture of Olivia placing it side by side with Vanity's picture. Neither one noticed the crash of the mug that slipped out of Marcus's hand and fell to the floor. They continued staring at the screen in horror.
******************
Olivia popped up when she heard the banging on her door. Heart heart pounded hard in her chest and her gaze went fuzzy from sitting up too fast. She placed her hand over her chest to calm herself, when the beating sounded again, this time followed with her name being called.

She frowned, that sounded like mom. She thought. It couldn't be. She stood up on shaky legs and walked to the door. Still jumpy from being woken up so suddenly, it took her a minute to get the locks open. When she open the door she almost passed out. Her parents stood there looking at her with worry on their faces.
"Olivia we need to talk to you about your sister."