Chapter 31

"Hello Olivia,"
Harrison walked into the room, stopping when Fitz stood in front of him.

Olivia stood up and walked behind Fitz and put her hand on his arm.

Fitz shook his head never taking his eyes off of Harrison. "What the hell is going on Liv?"

Harrison smiled. "I know this may be a shock to the both of you. I mean especially for you Liv, you buried me. Remember? I was there." He smiled and Olivia swallowed back a sob.

"Harrison," she started walking around Fitz. He grabbed her arm hard, but she smiled at him. "It's okay Fitz. Harrison won't hurt me."

Fitz held her arm a moment longer. He was shaken by the sight of Olivia's dead former employee. He looked into her eyes, then let her go.

"Harrison, please. Tell me what happened."
********************************
Rowan looked out the jet in agitation. He almost lost his daughter. She and him were on real good terms now, but he knew that was all about to change.

He dropped his head in his hands. Old sins were catching up with him and he didn't know how to handle it. Olivia will hate him again.

"Cheer up dad," Yami said as she plopped down in the seat in front of him. "We'll find him." She looked at him in mild disgust. He looked close to tears to her. Emotions were not something that either of them experienced.

"She's going to hate me." He said in a quiet, accepting tone. "I've done so much that she could forgive, but this." He shook his head.

Yami's eyes flashed in annoyance. She rolled them as she propped her leg onto the seat in a very unladylike fashion. "So what, save her ass now and worry about that later. Since when do you give a damn about how anyone feels about you?"

Rowan looked at his oldest daughter and felt a twinge of guilt. He made her into this cold hearted monster. Never once showing her any love or care while he doted on Olivia. Giving his youngest the best of everything. Making sure she had every single key to success, while Yami stayed in a hole.

Yami watched the emotions play across her dad's face and sat abruptly leaning in close. "Don't you dare start to feel sorry for me." She said in an icy tone. "Get your shit together Rowan so we can save your daughter." She looked out the window, then looked toward Huck who nodded his head at her. "We're here. Save that Pitt party shit for the daughter who wants it."

She got up and strapped on her weapons, Huck and Jake following suit.

Rowan sat there for a while longer, then his expression turned cold. He stood and caught the gun Yami threw at him and put it in his holster.

The four of them  stepped off the jet and began their trek through the many acres to Fitz and Olivia's love nest.

Each of them knew that it wouldn't take all of them to finish this job, but they all wanted a piece of Harrison Wright.
*******************************
"Harrison, put the gun down. We don't have any weapons." Olivia said in a calm voice. She never broke eye contact with him. He was so different, there was a crazed look in his eyes. This was not her Harrison.

He smiled at her and a sliver of fear shot up her spine.

"I thought about you every second of the days that they locked me in that hole. I never ate, I couldn't sleep. It was cold."

Olivia's eyes widened at the mention of the hole. "Who put you in a hole Harrison?" She asked, but her heart sank, she already knew the answer.

Harrison laughed, "who do you think has enough power to keep me alive without anyone's knowledge after faking my death? You buried me Liv, and yet I'm still here. Who can do that?"

Olivia eyes filled with tears and she back up, shaking her head.

"Rowan," Fitz said quietly behind her.

"He couldn't have."

"Oh wake up Liv! Your father is a monster. He's been a monster. He makes monsters. You know I never understood Huck. Hell, I thought dude was psychotic. But now," Harrison said, his eye twitched in agitation.

Fitz pulled Olivia back against him and Harrison turned his gun on him.

"Take your hands off her. She's not yours anymore." He said in a low tone.

Olivia gasped and quickly stepped out of Fitz's grasp and walked right up to Harrison. "Harrison please, put the gun down. Please."

He showed no sign of moving his gun off Fitz so Olivia tried a different approach.

"I mourned you Harrison. I thought you were dead." She choked out.

He turned and looked at her.

"We said our goodbyes at your funeral and I cried for weeks. I've missed you." And she really did. He was her family. Her gladiator. She missed the funny charming man that use to work in her office and fight with everyone. Tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her face.

Harrison dropped the gun.

"Liv I have missed you too. I love you. With all my heart. I survived all these years because of your face. Every meal I missed, every beating I took, I thought of you and it was just that more bearable."

The breath left out of Olivia's lungs at his words. She never knew Harrison cared for her in this way. Her heart ached for him, because he could never have her. She stole a glance at Fitz and saw that his face was red with anger.

Harrison took a step toward her.

Olivia held out her hands. "Harrison," she started cautiously. "You know that I love you, but I-"

Movement out the corner of her eye made her stumble. Jake held a finger up to his lips for her to stay quiet. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the gun in his hands.

"Harrison. You have to go." Olivia felt frantic. She didn't want him to die. She thought she buried him once already. She couldn't bare it again.

Huck slipped into her view. His eyes trained on Harrison. Olivia kept her eyes averted from them, but tears were falling down her face. "Please Harrison." She begged him.

Harrison sat there looking at her as if she was his whole world. Fitz remained quiet behind her. Aware of the assassins in the room. He looked at Harrison with a mixture of hatred and pity. This man was trying to take Liv away from him. Put her in harms way. He almost lost her once. He wouldn't lose her.

"Liv I can't leave without you. I won't. I'll kill him if I have to." He said, nodding his head toward Fitz without taking his eyes off of her.

"Harrison," live pleaded as Yami slipped inside the room. A smile on her face as she saluted Olivia. "I don't want you to die. I don't want you dead. He can't die." She said to the three assassins that just slipped into the room.

"I'm sorry Olivia," Rowan said as he walked into the room. "He has to go."

Olivia screamed as a shot rang out in the room, then all went quiet.