Chapter 6

As soon as we got downstairs, I grabbed us some drink glasses and poured some scotch in them. Joker sat in a chair and I sat in his lap.

    "Mr. Wayne's having a special little business party tonight. I want to make a visit." I took a sip of my scotch and nodded. "Okay what do you want me to do?" He smirked as he tapped for me to get off of his lap. I did as he wanted and he walked into a closet and pulled out a gold cocktail dress and some gold heels. "I need you to look good. At the party there will be a man. He knows what you look like and will come to you and give you some blueprints. Then you can leave and come back here." I nodded and looked at the clock. It's was only 5:00pm and the party starts at 7:00pm. I could start getting ready now but I think all I'm going to do is wear the dress, shoes, and choker in case anything sparks up. I won't do anything special with my hair. I'll just wait until an hour before.

    The Joker was cleaning some of his guns as he stood at the bar with just his Arkham Asylum sweatpants. I really wanted to know how to defend myself. I got up and walked towards him, admiring his looks and also the beautiful gun. He noticed me staring and smirked.

   "Shoot this gun at that picture." He laughed, knowing i have never shot a gun before. I grabbed it and before I could do it, he let out a sigh, al,sot sounding pissed.

   "I knew you've never shot a gun before but have you never seen posture of other people?" I shook my head and he moved my limps around till I was good. Looking forward with one eye closed, I shot the gun back. It was powerful. I hit the wall and only about a foot left from the picture. I jumped up and down, happy that I just shot a gun. Joker made me shoot the gun over and over until I hit the picture ten times. Sadly, this took forever and my arms hurt. On the bright side, I did it before having to get ready.

    I got dressed and Joker looked at me as I walked down the stairs. His glare was almost scary but in a sexy way. He watched every step I took then some of his henchmen came in. I knew what that meant and said goodbye to Joker which he responded to with a wink. The henchmen didn't like me. They knew I was held above them in the Jokers eyes. I never knew why he never killed me. Was it because he needed a spy and that's it? Part of me wishes it was because he found me attractive or because he wanted me. Sadly,mother odds of that are slim. The beautiful man was sinister and up until recently, I didn't even think he knew what it was like to be vulnerable.

    We got to the party and I walked out the car and in the building. It was rather nice. Very big and bright. I got some champagne and watched over everyone. Some people were very drunk and then Bruce Wayne came down. He greeted his guests then came up to me.

    "I've never seen you before. Who must you be?" I started to freak out. Joker never went over what to do in this situation. I faked a smile as he kissed my hand. "Oh but that's for you to find out on another day Mr. Wayne." Bruce smiled at me and we were interrupted by a tall, dark skinned man. Bruce nodded and let me and the man be. I noticed the blueprints and didn't say a word before I grabbed it and left.

    The car was still out when I left the building. It must have been an hour that they've been waiting. The car ride home was, of course, quiet.

    "Gosh I never want to wear heels again." I moaned in exhaustion as I took my clothes off, one my one then but the blueprints down on the bar. Joker was nowhere in sight so I picked up that purple button up off of the ground and put it on, walking around. He wasn't in the living room or the bar room so I went upstairs. The room that I was sharing with him was locked. I knocked on it and he opened the door, looking pissed. Instantly, I was terrified.

    "Well look who is here. We need to have a nice chit chat." I nodded and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me down to the basement where the table was. He threw me down on it and strapped me up. I tried and tried to bust through it but much to my dismay, it wasn't happening.

    "What are you going to do to me, Joker?" My voice was shaky and I fought back tears. I hated this side of him. Joker started laughing and brought something near the table.

    "You know, rule number one is don't get caught. I thoughtlessly believed you would follow after my rules but batsy had his eyes on you. Oh and what did you do? You talked to him. Oh how smooth." His voice was low and raspy. I spoke up trying to defend myself. "I didn't even tell him my name." Joker laughed and got up, hitting on his head.

   "Oh but it's not the name that's the worry darling. Nononono. It's the face. It's allllll about the face. Oh and he saw a lot of your face tonight." There was no use. He wasn't going to listen to me and I don't understand how I could have avoided this. Joker turned on a machine and took two tools over to my head. "Since you don't use your brain anyways." With that, he pressed them to my temples. The worst pain shot through my whole body. Fire and shock making me arch and twitch and scream bloody murder. My cries for him to stop only resulted in him laughing even louder than my screams. Then he stopped. My eyes rolled and I couldn't keep them open. I couldn't see right and my head was in a tremendous amount of pain. Joker walked around me, observing my body and my face. I tried watching him but I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes. He walked over to my ear and whispered lightly.

    "Have you lost your marbles?" I didn't know what to say. I knew that from now on, I would never trust him. Joker laughed and smirked at me. Laying still, I noticed that I couldn't move. He untied me and left the basement. No matter how hard I try to stop it, the tears and pain will not stop flowing. I've been betrayed and I have personally seen the side of The Joker that everyone else fears. With these thoughts flowing in my mind, I slowly fell asleep.