Chapter 18

Joker and I had a party to crash tonight. The party was Bruce Wayne's and being there, was crucial. We were all dressing up. I had my choker with the camera in it and a beautiful golden dress. Joker wasn't going to be going in under I gave him the signal that Bruce was in.

    Sadly, Bruce was taking a very long time to get in the building. I was here and my hand rested on a knife that was on the side of my dress, hidden just before the slit. Maybe I was a bit paranoid because I really had no reason to be in defense. Tonight is going to go down smoothly.

    People started clapping and I turned my head to see Bruce walking down a flight of stairs. I went towards the window and got out a small whistle. This was the signal. The second that Bruce got fully downstairs, I opened the window and blew the whistle. It didn't take but three minutes for Joker to come in, looking just as evil as any other day.

    The people at the doors got their guns out and everyone turned their attention to Joker, some going towards the back of the mansion. Bruce ran through the crowd and to Joker, telling his guys to lower their guns. I watched and waited to see what was going to happen.

    "Brucey! Long time no see. How've you been, my friend?" Joker smiled a huge smile and stayed in his place.

    "What's your business here, Joker?" Bruce had a deep voice, looking to his guys as if warning them.

    "Gosh Bruce. I just want you to know that I'm still watching you." Right as we speak, the goons are stealing some jewelry from upstairs. I started walking to my handsome maniac and before I could, Bruce put his arm out.

    "Ma'am, this man is extremely dangerous. Go back to where you were." I rolled my eyes and got my gun out, pointing it as his head as I walked around him, never letting my eyes off of him. Joker laughed loudly and held me at my waist.

    "Now Bruce. I wouldn't want your fingertips on what's mine." I felt his eyes burning through Bruce's. "You would think with all these tattoos I gave her, you'd know that." Bruce looked at my skin, examining my tattoos. Many said Joker, J, All Mine, and even one of a Q for Queen on my middle finger.

    Someone from the crowd was bold enough to defy us. "Come on, Bruce! Kill them!" Bruce turned around to stop the guy but it was too late. Joker shot the guys at the door with a machine gun and I followed, shooting people in the crowd and Bruce came over to me, punching me in the face. I laughed and kicked him in the face which caused him to get knocked to the ground. I blew a kiss and ran out with Joker. The goons had the car waiting for us and sped off when we got in.

    Joker looked at my face and yelled in anger. "Why doesn't anyone understand that I am the only one who is allowed to leave any type of mark on you!?" He opened the door of the van and shot randomly. Once the gun was out of ammunition, he stopped laughing and got back in. I raised my eyebrows at him and looked him in the face. "Uh, you feel better now?" All I got was a sigh and a kiss on my hand as a response.

    We looked inside of the bag and saw that the guys got cigars, necklaces, watches, and even a checkbook. I'm guessing the cigars are for me because Joker doesn't care for smoking and the goons aren't allowed to get stuff for themselves. Saying that, I usually snuck some things for them as a reward. The checkbook was a smart idea because I can forge Bruce Wayne's signature and get money from him as an endorsement. Smart thinking guys.

    We pulled up the the house and went inside. Groaning up the stairs, I tried unzipping the dress. It was right in the spot where no position from my arms would make it where I could reach it. Joker laughed at me, coming over to unzip it.

    "Thanks." The dress fell slowly to the ground and I was left in just my panties. I felt Jokers eyes on me as I put my purple hair up. His arms snaked around my waist and he bite lightly on my eyes, sending chills through my whole body.

    "Daddy loves watching you shot your gun, my Queen." My breathing hitched as his cold fingers found their way in my panties, lightly rubbing me where it counts. I let my arms go up and around his neck from behind me, moaning softly. Joker growled a little in my ear and I spun around and tooo his finger in my mouth and sucked as I pulled it out of my mouth slowly.

    "Get on your knees." I did as he said and pulled his pants and underwear down. We looked at each other and the look of pleasure in his eyes and his mouth that was slightly opened turned me on so much. I grabbed him and put him in my mouth, moaning while I suck.

    "Fuck." Joker was moaning and his hands found their way to my hair, grabbing it and bobbing my head up and down his member, fucking my face. I choked and a tear fell down my cheek. He continued this for a little bit until he was close.

    Once he told me he was close, I took him in one hand, stroking while I sucked fast. This sent him overboard and right when he started cumming, I opened my mouth so he can do it all over my face and in my mouth.

    Not knowing what to do with the mess, he grabbed a random towel on the floor and went to the bathroom, wetting it and then giving it to me to wash my face off. "You're such a gentlemen." We both chuckled as we got in the bed, both still naked.

    "Tonight's date was amazing as always J. Thank you for letting me come with you." His arms wrapped around me and pulled me to his chest and kissing my head.

    "Oh don't you know I'd do anything for you. I'm crazy for you." Little things like this was how we said 'I love you.' Neither one of us were really into saying it all the time. It just wasn't us. We knew the love was there but said it differently than the actual phrase. Sometimes, he would say it to me and I would do the same. There wasn't too much to expect when it comes to publicly displaying his love for me, he was a psycho maniac, serial killer, and thief after all.

    Even though this would bother some people, this is the love I wanted. Not having to say the simple phrase after every sentence or before we left each other. We've said it once and know until we say otherwise, it still applies.

    My thoughts soon ended as I fell asleep on his chest.