Chapter 15

No one talked to me other than the guards and Doc. The news of me being "Jokers girl" got out and they either are too afraid of me or too afraid of Joker. I missed Joker. It's been a long week and the Doc hasn't figured out much about me. She knows what I do as my job and she knows that I wasn't always like this. That's about all. Maybe I could sweet talk her into letting me loose.

As if she was reading my thoughts, Ellen herself comes in. "Hey there Doc." She sat down in her seat and got out her clipboard.

"Hello Maya. How are you doing today?" Doc gave me a pretty smile to which I scooted closer to the bars of my cage and smiled back.

    "Oh... I am feeling a little open today." Of course I had to act the part of a crazy person in order to get their attention as me letting loose and trusting them. It wasn't completely hard being I was partners with the Joker. This comment sent her over the roof and got her own ready.

      "How often does The Joker abuse you, Maya?" I was shocked. Does he really abuse women that much?

      "Oh well... never. There was like once or twice when we were still new to each other but that was nothing. I've got the scars to prove it though." I started to pull my pants up to show the stab wound but she wasn't paying attention, just writing things down.

      "Okay. Did he create you?" No lady this is all me.

      "Oh gosh no. I became crazy due to the fact that I watched his every move before I even knew him. Sadly, I wasn't good enough at that when I didn't see he was on my trail. Hey doc?" She wrote some stuff down then looked to me. "I don't ever want anything to do with him. If you haven't noticed, he hasn't visited me once since I've been brought here." She got wide eyed and nodded.

      "That's great. He was never a good influence on you. What went through your head when you did all of this?" I actually don't know.

      "Honestly... I don't know. There was never any thought but to get the mission done and successful and to prove myself of everything that Joker thought of me." The whole time, she was writing. "Now that I see he never cared about me in anyway." I let out a fake tear and turned my back to her. I heard her sigh, feeling pity.

      "Maya. I've seen some amazing improvement in your mental health. I'll see you tomorrow." Once she left I stopped acting a little. There's still four guards in my room and Alpha walked in.

      "Hey there sexy!" God what a perv. Even though I hated him, I had a part to play. I walked to the bars of the cage and reached for him. "Oh can't touch me, crazy brains. You take down people bigger than I am." I pouted and continued reaching.

      "Oh but haven't you hurt me enough. All I want is a touch of your skin underneath my fingerti-" My sentence was interrupted when one of the guards punched Alpha, then took his keys and unlocked my cage.

      "Okay listen here you creep, I'll beat you and use your body to beat your buddies if you touch me." The guard cornered me in my cage and started taking off his mask.

     "Gosh Maya. That's no way to speak to a friend." I saw Joker standing before me and I jumped up and down then hugged him.

      "Let's go!" We started running out of here through a escape door that they had found and made it out before alarms could be sound.

      When we got to the house I took off all the clothes from the asylum and ran up the stairs naked. I have never felt so dirty. I called for Joker to come up and we talked while I was in the shower and he was in the bedroom.

      "So, how long were you in there J?" They got new shampoo while I was gone meaning am was using mine. How sweet.

      "Oh I was there long enough to see all your mood changes when the doc or Alpha left." He laughed and I slightly got embarrassed. There were times I actually did tell the truth to that women.

    "Oh that's nice. What'd you do while I was gone?" My legs were in serious need of shaving so I went and started up on that while I waited for his answer.

      "I was trying to find you. If you haven't noticed, the house hasn't been cleaned since you've been gone." I finished my shower and got out. I've really missed these towels. The shirt I was wearing was one of jokers white button ups and then I wore just panties. The lack of care of what these guys see of me is actually comforting. I'm Jokers so the henchmen know not to stare or they'll die and I think me and Joker are close enough that I'm fine with whatever he sees of me. Plus, we have had sex.

      Joker lit a cigarette for me while I dried my hair up a little bit and then gave it to me.
"Thanks. Means a lot to me that you got these. I've needed one since the people in Arkham don't really give these for free." He laughed and I started walking downstairs.

      Wow.. J really wasn't lying when he said the house wasn't cleaned up. I decided to start cleaning up and heard J come downstairs.

     "How about I help you with that." His hands found my waist and his lips found my forehead, noticing my struggle.

      "Yeah, that'd be great. You get trash and I'll get laundry and weapons." The henchmen chuckled a little bit and I sent them a wink. We all know I'm the only one to put this man to work.

      Once everything was cleaned up and spotless, which took about two hours, J and I sat on the couch.

      "I sure did miss you around here." His words made me blush and I looked over to him and blew a kiss jokingly.

      Trust me J, you have no idea how much I missed you.

-----------------------------------------
I know this sucks, I'm kind of going through writers block and instead of 10 minutes to write a chapter, it took about 30.
Thank you, however. A lot of you are liking almost every chapter you read and I do notice you. You help me have courage to write.
Y'all don't realize how happy it makes me to know that you find joy in reading this. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my lonely hours than to write a book for all of you.
Je t'aime