Chapter 11

We got to the house and Joker started getting antsy. I laughed a little at his attitude towards the night and started putting away my stuff. Joker helped me and after about 15 minutes, we got everything out and put away and threw away any trash.

    Joker then got out my suit and new gadgets and put them on the bed.
"We are going on a little.... adventure for your birthday, my my Maya." The way he said my name sent chills down my spine that I tried to ignore by going ahead and getting dressed.

    The eyepiece fit snug around my ear and to my eye. I tapped the side and, like he said, it started zooming in. I put the tracker gun in my belt. My belt is really cool actually. It has a gun, a knife, and now a tracker gun. Lastly, the laser lipstick. I wasn't going to try to play with that right now. Once I was done getting all ready, I looked at Joker.

    He whistled while looking me up and down. "Well don't you just look... Sexy?" He dragged out his last word, complimenting me and making me feel all types of ways. "Okay so where are you taking me to J?" Instead of answering me, he dragged me to the car and sped off.

    The city was beautiful at night. I really had no hatred for it. Even if there were flaws here and there. I still would never want to live somewhere else. Joker stopped at a building in front of a warehouse, Riddlers warehouse.

   "Since you got the first lead on Riddler here, I'll let you test your new toys on him." I jumped up and down and ran to the building. Him and I walked up some stairs before getting to about the third or fourth floor, I had lost count. As soon as I got there, I started playing around.

    My laser worked well, slicing a rectangle a smooth as could be. Joker looked pretty impressed as he smirked and folded his arms together. Next, I got my eyepiece ready and started zooming in. "According to this, he is only 347ft away. That means we should be able to speak. I wouldn't go above a whisper." Joker squared down next to me and I got my tracker gun out.

    "I've got visuals on Riddler." Joker looked out of the window but couldn't see that well in the dark. "What is he doing?" I squinted my eyes, trying to give Joker an answer. "Well.. I think he is talking to someone." I looked around a little bit and saw a tiny bit of what looked like a person. "It seems to me that he has someone in a chair and is maybe interrogating them?" Both me and the Joker got confused. I tapped another button on the eyepiece and got some shots of the scene.

    Joker stood up and walked back and forth. "This must be Snake. In his notes he talked about getting a man named Snake for having information about Batman." I nodded and tried to see if anything was out of the ordinary. That's when Riddler got out his gun and shot the man. I closed my eyes a little and scratched my neck. Joker sighed and started getting impatient.

    "The second he gets out, I want you to use the tracker on him." I didn't have to nod for him to know I heard him. Instead, I got out the gun that was just a tad bigger than my hand and got comfortable enough to take a shot. Then I waited. "Come on Riddler... I know you can walk faster than this." Suddenly growing more impatient, I went ahead and shot. I waited to see if the gun could reach and as I saw him grab at his back, I let my head go down. Victory.

    Joker watched as I cleaned up my mess and started heading out. Once we got to the car and started going home, I freaked out.

    "Wow I can't believe I did that! Did you we me?" Joker nodded, smirking but still keeping his eyes on the road. "Oh I saw you, dear." We weren't too far from home so I went ahead and started taking the eyepiece off and even unzipped my bodice just a tad.

    The second we got there, I walked upstairs. Joker and I were both tired. We have been on our feet and doing stuff all day. I started going to the bathroom when Joker stopped me.

    "Just wait. I've got one last surprise for you." Confused but happy, I stayed back and he went into the bathroom and started up the water. I went ahead and took my clothes off and put my hair up. I grabbed a towel and knocked on the door. "Come in!" When I walked in, I almost cried.

    Joker had started up a bubble bath and had candles all over the bathroom.
"Joker you didn't have to!" I dropped my towel and he grabbed my hand, helping me walk into the semi hot but very relaxing tub. The bubbles covered most of my body up and I looked at the Joker.

    "Thank you for giving me the best birthday." He started massaging my shoulders and I closed my eyes.

"Oh I just thought since all you have done for me this past year, and well, you are mine, I thought I'd give you a little something for your birthday." He sounded sincere and I wish that other people could see this side of him. "You know what, J? Maybe you're not all that crazy after all." I joked and he laughed as he took his clothes off and jumped in the bath. I whipped my face due to the water that got in it and laughed. Joker was smiling at me and put his arms above his head, showing his muscles. "Oh I'm crazy."

The rest of the bath, we stayed completely quiet. Sometimes we would look at each other and he would wink at me. We got out and I got the black lingerie on. Just to have something new to wear. It was very comfortable. The way my tattoos that he had given me peeked out, made me look even sexier. Joker came up behind me and slid on my robe.

"I had a wonderful, wonderful, day with you, my Maya. Now, you must go to bed." I frowned and walked us over to the bed where I laid outside of the covers.

"Can you sleep in here tonight?" Jokers eyes got a little wide and nodded. I scooted over and he laid over the covers as well.

"Goodnight J."

"Goodnight Maya."