Chapter 19

I woke up in the morning in pain. My neck had all type of knots so I'm guessing I slept wrong. Goody me.

   A shower sounds good. The warm water and rubbing on my neck really got that knot out and I went to Jokers dresser and got a shirt out. Then I went to mine and got on some Calvin Klein panties.

The room was a mess with clothes so I put them in a hamper and went downstairs. I smiled at the boys who were sleeping on the couches. Not wanting to wake them, I quietly went downstairs to the laundry/torture room. The clothes were thrown into the washer and I heard someone behind me. Quickly, I got my knife out and put it to the persons throat. My eyes got wide when I saw Joker smiling.

I backed up and felt my hands get sweaty. "Fucking shit J. Are you really serious right now?! I could've killed you." His eyes rolled as he sat down on the torture table.

"Oh be quiet. You act like you don't like it rough." He said in a throaty voice. Before I could say anything, he put his hand up to silence me. "We have a nice club to go to. Someone needs to discuss something with me." Great. At least I already took my shower.

We waited for the laundry to get done, that took about an hour and a half. That was just enough time for me to curl my wavy hair, put on some makeup, put on a dress, and throw on some gold jewelry. I walked downstairs and Joker was in a nice suit with the white button up open slightly. When I got all the way down, J and the goons looked at me.

    My face got red and J sent the guys a look that could kill. Todd opened the door for everyone and J and I went on our way to the club.

    Once we got there, J sat at a booth. I stood next to it because I wanted to get a good look at the place. As my eyes scanned the room, Jokers scanned my body. His hand found its way to my bum and rested on it. The delicate touch sent shivers to my spin. A man who was wearing nothing but black walked up to us and I stiffened, placing my hand on my knife, ready to throw.

    Joker laughed at me and patted my bum. "Certainly you can calm down for my friend." To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. "So sweet of you to be so protective." The man sat down in front of Joker, stopping our conversation. Joker put out his other hand and nodded to the guy. "How do you do?"

    The mans eyes looked at me then noticed my tattoos. Every time I went out, I made sure my dress was revealing enough to show them. A sign of 'look at me all you want but notice the name all over my body isn't yours.'

    "Listen, Mister J. The boat I was trying to rob had guys all in it. I need your help." When the words came out of his lips, J started looking angry at the man. I sat on his lap to prevent anything from happening.

    "So, you'd like me to do your dirty work because you're not good enough? What's in it for me?" The man shifted uncomfortably and had one of his guys lean down to whisper in his ear. His goon nodded and started walking off. "Oh and get the lady a wine." J watched as the guy walked out the door and I turned my attention the the man in black.

    "I'm Maya. I usually wear all purple and shoot people along side Mister J."I held my hand out for the man who looked towards J as he shook it. I laughed and the goon came over with a glass of wine and a brief case.

    "In this case are chemicals that you asked for." He opened the case and medium sized tubes of chemicals were in there. J reached forward and the man closed the case, almost on Jokers hand. I shot up angrily and took my knife out, leaning on the table and pressing it against the mans throat. "Get her off me man. Get her off!" Joker laughed his evil laugh and pulled me by my waist.

    "You don't get the damn chemicals until I get the fucking files on that boat." The guy patted his suit and looked at me with horrified arms.

    "Oh isn't she scary!" Joker said in a childish tone that made me laugh as well. Black suit guy waited for us to stop.

    "I will accept the offer. What's in the files that you would kill for them?" Joker had asked as he was confused. The man hesitated to answered.

    "Everything about my life is in the files. The things I don't want anyone to know. The stuff about my family that I've had hidden for years. Anyone who gets their hands on those files will instantly have access to them and person things." That's intense. Joker lifted his head up and let out a breath of air.

    "Give me the coordinates and I will have my lady here find a way to sneak in and get the files." We got up and left the guy.

   Joker got a message of the coordinates and we went to them when it was dark. I was in my suit and joker had the get away car just in case something happened. I used my eyepiece to look at the boat and saw maybe 7 guys and a man who was clearly the leader. I'm guessing he was a big shot bad guy as well.

    I got Joker to come over here and when he did I told him to kneel down to me. "Those guys have one gun each so it shouldn't be hard getting to the big man. It doesn't look that the big guy has anything but I wouldn't know. He walked down in the boat where there could be the files, other guys, and maybe weapons. Wait for me to get the guys walking about until you walk to the boat."

    He whispered a 'good luck' in my ear before I jumped in the water. When I reached the boat, I quietly got onto it, shooting the guys one by one with a silenced gun. No one saw me in the dark and the last guy, I just snapped his neck instead of shooting him. I needed to save my bullets. Joker walked to the boat from the dock and looked around me.

    "Gosh I love you." I said it back and we went down the stairs into the boat. It was too dark for me to see so I put on my eyepiece and sent it into night vision mode. Joker followed close behind but that didn't stop me from getting punched to the ground.

------------------------------------------
Ouch! I know that hurts.
The next chapter will be posted very soon. It will have what happens in the boat after Maya is hit.
Je T'aime