Chapter 14

There was a knock on the door, waking both me and J up. I stayed in bed while he angrily walked out of the bed with the blanket around his waist, I was laying in just a bra and panties.

    "What do you want?" The henchmen at the door was uncomfortable and I could tell by his lack of eye contact to J and him scratching his head. This made me chuckle.

    "There's uh, there's something going on with the computer." Henchmen guy handed J the computer and got the door slammed in his face. J walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, handing me the computer.

   I opened it, revealing a map. Riddler was moving everywhere and every time he was somewhere new for more than an hour, the computer started off and alarm. This didn't happen often for he stayed usually by his hideout and a couple of banks and eating places here and there. However, it was shocking to see that he went to Wayne's Enterprises. As much as I didn't want to get up, I had to.

    Slowly but surely, I put my suit on and J got up and ready too. "J I don't know where you're going. This is just a me thing." My answer must've pissed him off and I went on to show him the computer.

     "I'm going to Wayne's Enterprises to go see whats going on with him being there. Just, stay back please." After I said that, it took about 10 minutes of arguing to get him to stay. I was wished luck before going out and to my motorcycle.

    As I got to the building, I noticed a window way high was broken. I used the elevator to go up, getting weird stares from the people who didn't know me and just saw a women in a sexy suit and an eyepiece. The elevator door opened to reveal a messed up floor. Looks like Riddler wasn't here on good terms. I walked over to a door that said "Bruce Wayne" and saw Riddler on the ground passed out. I started walking over to him and kneeled down.

    I felt something go around my neck and I couldn't breathe and tried kicking but it didn't work when the person put something in my neck and I felt weak, shortly passing out.

   When I woke up, I was in a cell. Where the hell am I? There were guards walking around and I went to the bars and looked around to see batman.

   "Oh you're all going to get it when Joker finds out I'm in here. YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Batman came over to me and punched me in the face, knocking me to the ground.

   "Shut it, Maya. You're caught and there's nothing you can do about it. You should get cozy." With that, he left the building and I started laughing. Does he not realize who I am? The guard came over to me and threw me some clothes. "Put this on crazy brains." I shot him a look, getting undressed. "Oh you have no idea."

   When I was dressed, an alarm with one beep was heard throughout this block of cells and the guards came over to each cell, handcuffing everyone and even putting cuffs on some people's feet, like mine. We were walked out and set into a cafeteria.

   "Everybody get in line." We all did as said and started moving along. "Today you're getting some special noddles and some shit! Once again as an everyday reminder, don't do anything fucking stupid and try to be nice to one another. Bunch of crazy birds in here and all of us guards really don't care if you die or not for not following the rules!" What a harsh, harsh, man. I got my food and sat down at an empty table. There's were about twenty of us in the block and I seem to be the only girl. This is awesome.

    I saw a man walk over to me. He didn't look familiar at all but he was nice enough to bring some buddies.

   "Hi. The name is Scarecrow." He put out his hand and I looked at it in disgust. "Is anyone sitting here? Well they are now." I spit at him and his buddies started getting on the defensive side. "Now now boys. She's just a little... Scared." Damn right I am. This dude was creepy.

   Scarecrow pointed to my chest and neck and raised his eyebrows. "Doesn't look like Joker is torturing her more than he's fucking her." The comment from him caused his buddies to laugh and me to stand up and beat him to the ground. People started going around us and I put my foot on the center of his back while my hand was holding him by the wrist, pulling lightly.

  Guards started rushing to us and I started screaming. "I could rip your arm off at any second. You will never speak to me in that tone again." The guards tackled me to the ground and cuffed me. Telling by the way Scarecrow was staying on the ground and holding his arm, I probably dislocated it. When the guards stood me up, the man who gave us the speech punched me in the face.

   "Oh come on alpha. Don't you know I love the abuse?" I spit my blood in his face and he yelled at the guys to put me in the cage.

   The cage was nice I suppose. There wasn't a bed and no other cells. I looked at the ground and saw that the name "Harley" was carved in the cement. How cute. Is this where Jokers girls go?

    A women walked in and sat in a chair, a clipboard in hand. I eyed her and sat down on the cold cement.

  "What's your name and why are you here?" She raised her eyebrows and wrote something down on the paper.

  "My name is Doctor Ellen Fisher and I'm going to do some evaluations on you Miss Smith." Oh good God. They thought I was crazy. Maybe a little but I don't need help.