Chapter 23

Okay so this is going to be dirty. I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable. I just feel like Joker is a very sexual person. Je T'aime!

    Today we were going to be making letters for batman. Joker was showing his true colours of obsession and honestly, making me angry. When I tried to ask him why he was so obsessed with Batman, he got angry with me and asked me why it was such a bad thing. He didn't hit me but I wouldn't have been surprised had he did that day. Luckily, all we were doing was writing 'I know who you are' on enough cards to make Joker satisfied.

Mine were pretty and I used stamps with the words I needed to press into the papers. Every word was a different colour. The goons just put them in an envelope and sealed them up. Jokers cards were crazy and had the words drawn in a sloppy version on his hand writing.

"How are you liking yours?" I said while starting a new one. Joker glanced at me and smirked, putting one up and looking at it. He brought it to his lips and made a smacking sound. "Oh I love it. So much meaning in so few words!" There's no lie there. I kissed his cheek and went to go stamp another card but it seemed that two of my ink pads were out. Now they won't be as pretty.

We ended up making 400 cards. That is way too many in my mind but I thought about the man I was working with. The goons went out and about to send the letters to Wayne's Enterprises. My neck and back were hurting so I just decided that I deserved a bath. I informed Joker of what I was doing and got my bath ready. Steam was rising and I slowly let my body get used to the heat. I don't know why I do this to myself. This water is very much too hot.

    Taking a look at the room around me, I admired the work that Joker had done. The old bathroom was kind of gross and I begged him to fix it up. He hired someone to do it then.... killed him.

    Someone walked into the bathroom and I went to cover up my private areas before realizing that it was just Joker. "Hey.." My confusion was clear in my voice as he started the shower and took his clothes off. All I got was a smirk and wink. I watched his slim but muscular  figure go into the shower and tilt his head back to get his hair and face wet. Then, facing me but looking down, he put one hand on the wall and the other on his cock. Well, I wasn't going to look away.

    I watched as his face went into full pleasure and his mouth was open as he looked at me. Water was going down his body as he touched himself and I couldn't take it any longer. I drained my tub and went around to join the little shower with him. When I stepped in, I attacked him with kisses while bringing my hand down to stroke his cock. This made him even harder and I heard him growl deeply and throaty. I started kissing his chest and abs, giving him love bites for everyone to see.

    "You're all mine." His voice was full of lust as he backed me up to the wall of the shower. I arched my back a little to get a little closer to him. "I'm all yours." The words made Jokers eyes roll to the back of his head as he went down on me, something that had never happened before. He put one of my legs on his shoulder and his hands were gripping my hips tightly, making me yell out in pain at first but begin to enjoy the pain and pleasure mixture.

    My shaky voice started yelling at Joker. "Joker.. I'm... Oh god I'm about to-" I was silenced when he kissed me roughly. Needless to say I was slightly angry at the man. "You're not allowed to just yet." I was spun around and Joker smacked my ass as hard as he could. I moaned and felt his teeth on my shoulder, biting hard but not too hard. Swiftly, he entered me and began going at a slow pace that sped up abruptly. The bathroom was filled with my screaming and the sound of his hips to my ass as he fucked me.

    "Just like that J. Don't stop!" I looked back at him and saw he was looking down at himself fucking me. A smirk appeared on his face as he looked me in my eyes and then leaned down to rub me. The new feeling made me go crazy as my legs started to shake. My moans became high pitched and louder. "Am I allowed to now, Joker?" There was no way it wasn't going to happen but I heard his throat yes over and over again as I finished. This didn't stop him. It did make him go harder and the pain it was sending me in at the same time as the pleasure made me never want to stop.

     Then he started moaning. The sound of his throaty and raspy moans always turned me on. It was a sign he was about to cum. My wrists were grabbed behind me in one of his hands as his other gripped my hip. "Ah yes, Maya. I'm gonna cum!" The grip on my wrists become loose and he finished slowly. When he was completely done, he slapped my ass once more and I turned around to give him a nice kiss on the lips. My breaths were shaky and so were his. "Well wasn't that just wonderful?" Joker asked in a smooth way as he smirked at me. I nodded and said yes as we continued the actual shower and cleaned each other.

        "I think I'm going to be bruised." I laughed out as we grabbed a towel to cover us up and dry off. Joker chuckled and looked in the mirror at us. "There's nothing wrong with that. Bruises can be sexy when you know their back story." This man sure does have a way with words that makes me go crazy. We got dressed and sat in our bed. Joker turned the television on and asked me what I wanted to watch.

        "You're just full of new things today. Making me all warm and shit on the inside." His eyes rolled playfully at me and started flipping through the channel. "Oh stop! I love this show!" On the television was Dexter. Maybe I wouldn't have turned out the way I did if I was so into shows like this.