Chapter 30

Joker.... I must say that the journey we have gone through is like no other. Oh how I will remember you for the rest of my lifetime. You made me feel free and I promise that you have done no wrong.

I cry as I write this to you. Part of me is wanting to stay as I look at your sleeping body. This is best for you, my love. You no longer have to worry about me and I promise to always remember what you have done for me.

This is also best for me. I promised you two years and some months ago that I would live for you. That is what I am doing. If I stay, I fear my life will end. There's no way that I can't keep my oath and to stay here and love you all at once. You are equally my weakness as I am yours. This isn't the decision that I thought without care.

I'm not ready to be on my own but I know that I will be safe. No one will know me where I am going and there will be multiple things I will do in order to help myself blend in. Please don't look for me, my love. Don't best yourself up about any of this, my love. This isn't your fault.

I will live for you.

I will live for you.

And I must go so I can.

Maybe one day we I'll reunite and I will feel your lips upon mine once again. Until then, please be safe.

I love you, Joker. Always and forever.
Maya Smith