3

I sat there for so long, doing nothing. Then a knock sounded through the room.

"Come in!" I yelled in a quiet voice, because it was late.

A second later, tired Glenn walked in, his hair a little damp, and he was in his bed clothes.

"May I help you?" I laughed as he stumbled.

"I'm tired..."

I giggled, "And?"

"All the rooms are taken." He groaned.

I nodded, already answering his unasked question. He sat next to me on the couch. I scrunched my eyebrows together, "You gonna lay down?"

"I don't want to... take your couch..." he mumbled, embarrassed.

"Glenn, we can share. Or I can get a cot."

"Just share for tonight. Don't wake anyone up." He layed down, kicking his feet up and laying them on my uncovered legs.

I laughed, "Get your feet off of me."

He laughed with me, sitting up straight. "How do we do this?"

"Uhm... lay down once."

He did so, laying his head on the pillow. I layed in front of him, my back to him. He turned and faced the opposite direction so it wasn't awkward.

"G'night Glenn," I yawned.

"Night, Cory." He mumbled, kissing my cheek. Wow, he consumed too much alcohol.

Just minutes later, Glenn was snoring. I couldn't help but smile. He was so going to have a hangover. Daryl wanted to see how red his face got, and I'm gonna have to deal with it in the morning.

I also wondered if Daryl realized it was me.

Before I could fall asleep, there was another light knock at the door.

"Come in!" I whisper/yelled.

Two tiny children waltzed in, Carl and Sophia.

"Shouldn't you too be in bed?" I asked, not being rude.

"We can't sleep. It's dark in there. We need to get tired." Carl answered for both of them.

I nodded, Glenn's arms still wrapped around me, "I'll help you and everything, but when did you come to me?"

"You seem really nice. And anyone else would scream at us. We hoped you would help." Sophia hugged a doll.

"You're in luck. I can't sleep either. Glenn snores too loud." I joked, though it was true.

They sat down on the floor in front of me, getting comfy. I planned to do some research while benefiting them too.

"You wanna play a game?" I asked.

They nodded excitedly.

"Okay. The rules are... I ask a question and you tell me the answer. Then for every question you answer, I'll do something to Glenn. What do I do to Glenn?"

"Kiss him!" Sophia whispered. Ah, she's like me, the romantic type.

"I'm not gonna do that. How about I lick his face?"

They nodded, accepting the game's rules.

"Question 1. Tell me about... Daryl."

I prayed they gave me valuable information that would actually tell me if it was my Daryl. Well, not mine. Daryl and I weren't that close, because I talked to Merle constantly and not him. Not like it bothered any of us.