11

"You ready to leave?" I asked Glenn, putting the list in my pocket.

He nodded. Shane came over to us, speaking to Glenn.

"I don't think you should go on a run right now. We need all the people we can have to search for Sophia."

Now I knew that was a lie, because I knew he thought Sophia was dead. So he either didn't want me to go on a run, or he didn't want me on a run with Glenn. I could read right through that man, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that can.

"We're going, Shane." I said sternly. I looked in between his eyes, then turned and got in the car we were taking.

Shane came up to the passenger window where I sat, "Darlin, you can obviously tell I don't want you to go."

I shrugged, "I don't care want you do and do not want."

Why was I being such a dick to him? Was I pissed at him for ignoring me these past few days? Probably... yep.

He just stared at me in disbelief. He was concerned that I suddenly turned cold like that.

"Alright then. I guess I'll see you when you and Glenn get back." He said, hurt.

I turned and looked down. "Guess so. Tell Carl I said bye again."

He nodded, staying silent as he turned and walked away. I felt bad, he didn't do anything wrong. He's just looking out for people.

I waved to Lori, and she nodded. Glenn started the car, and we drove off.

*

We finally arrived at a small store, and I hopped out, grabbing a bag. Glenn did the same, and we walked in together, no one saying anything.

We checked the store for any walkers- Dammit! Geeks. After not seeing any, I sent Glenn off to the opposite side of the store so I could grab things in private.

I walked down the female hygiene aisle. I looked at the list, immediately grabbing 4 pregnancy tests, 3 boxes of condoms, tampons, pads, all that. As soon as I took them all, I immediately left the aisle and went to the clothing to cover up the items on the bottom.

I grabbed three shirts around most of the females' sizes back at camp, and I also found some new underwear. Then I found a hidden pair of pants under the shelf.

I decided to changed now, so I walked into a separate part of the store, the corner near the entrance, and turned and started undressing.

I took off my shirt, but not my bra. I don't know why, but I feel like if I took off my bra, I'd have bad luck. Then I quickly put on one of the shirts I had just found, one with dark blue sleeves. After that, I pulled off my jeans and began to tug at my underwear.

"Oh god," I heard a voice behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw Glenn standing there a few feet behind me.

"My god! How long have you been there?" I yelled, quickly putting on the other pair of pants, planning to change at the farm.

"Since you started..." he looked down at his feet.

I felt my jaw hanging open, "Glenn!"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it, I'm a guy! But it's not like I would do anything..." he awkwardly coughed then, "Would you happen to know if there are any...uh... condoms?"

I felt completely shocked, "Glenn!"

"N-no! Not for you! I would never! I mean, there's nothing wrong with you... you're beautiful and cool-" he stuttered, facepalming.