How we met

Hello just wanted to say that this part the next one is based around how Zoë and Alfie met .Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------
*Before Alfie and Zoë met*
Alfie's POV
------------------
" Ok see you at 4,Bye"I ended the call with Marcus my best mate.We were going to meet at Nandos at 4 and talk about YouTube and stuff.

*at Nandos*
It was now 3:57 and Marcus still wasn't here.....It is now 4:16 and I can finally see Marcus coming inside.
"Ello mate" I said as Marcus came closer
"Heloooooooooooo" Marky Butt Butt said
He sat down and we ordered.I ordered a coke and Salmon with pasta. We talked about filming some collabs and stuff and then we went to Starbucks .

We ordered and went to sit down Marcus then took out his laptop and spoke.
"Bro have you heard of this girl called Zoella? She's epic she has over 1 million subscribers !"

"Oh wow! Well that's impressive but no I didn't hear of her ."I replied

"Let me show you"Marcus said

We watched her most recent video and I really liked her and for some reason she made butterflies fly around in my stomach...

*the next day*
Last night I couldn't sleep the whole night I was thinking about that Zoella girl witch I think he real name is Zoë Sugg ....Well actually I do know it for sure ,I did some research.

I got up from bed filmed a new video ordered pizza and then edited the video.At 6 pm I uploaded the video and after it was up for about 2 hours I decided to read the comments.
Most of them were along the lines of this video was so funny or that I love Alfie but then when I looked down and there was a comment that stood out it said :omg Zoella liked your video😱😱😱

At first I was like this can't be true but then I looked at her channel and under the liked videos section was my video.I took out my phone and messaged her through Instagram . I said :Hey I saw you liked my video maybe we could collab sometime.
I press send and after 5 minutes got a notification that she replied with: Sure let me know when -Zoë
It was already 10 pm so I decided that I would write back in the morning.

Zoe's POV
---------------------
"Ok Chummy I know but he's different from you know who!"I said to Louise my Chummy

"Yeah ok I have to go Darcy is crying,Love you!"

Then she hung up before I even got to say bye. The phone call was mostly about this boy Alfie Deyes that I kind of fancied but I wasn't that sure yet,he even contacted me earlier today and wanted to film a collab sometime and I agreed it's now 11 pm and I am heading to bed.

*morning*

Today I woke up at 8 am and had some pancakes for breakfast it is now 12pm and I am just scrolling through my Twitter and Instagram feed.
Beep,Beep a notification just came through from Instagram and it was a message from Alfie it said : Hey fancy a Skype date at 6pm tonight ?xx
As soon as I read it I felt butterflies in my stomach ,he put 2 kisses! Then I replied with my Skype and saying that I was looking forward to it and also put two kisses on the end.

I was so excited yet nervous because I didn't know what to wear but eventually I decided on a black dress with a white collar. When it was around 4:30 pm I started doing my hair and makeup, I decided on a natural lip and a gold shimmery eye. I. curled the bottom of my hair and put it up into a high ponytail . When I finished getting ready I checked myself in the mirror and now it was time to Skype with Alfie.
I waited for him to call me and when he did I picked it up.

"Hello"he said
"Hi,how are you doing ?" I enquired

"Good " he replied "and you?"

"Great ! I said very cheerily

Then we continued this getting to know each other conversation and then Alfie asked "Hey by the way are you going to that YouTube party in two weeks in London?"

"Yes"I said calmly but my insides bursting out of joy that I would get to meet him.

"Cool I guess I'll see you there" he said and then pulled a little cheeky smile on me. OMG that smile...
We then talked and talked for ages and then I realized that it was 3 am . I quickly shut Alfie off and said that it was 3 am and that we should probably go to  sleep. He agreed with me ,we said our goodbyes and I went to sleep.

-Alfie and Zoë kept Skyping each other almost every day right up to the YouTube party. They had become quite good friends and had both deep down admitted that they fancied each other-

*day of YouTube party*

I am currently traveling to London so I can attend the YouTube party and finally meet Alfie !!! I was wearing a black mini dress with short sleeves and my hair was curled and let down.

Alfie's POV
--------------------
It's now 7pm and the YouTube party is about to start . I am waiting by the door so when Zoë comes in I can greet her. Ok finally Zoë is coming and she is absolutely gorgeous. I quickly  come up to her and greet her.

"Hello"I said

"Omg Hi Alfie!" she said happily

Then I said "You look really good" and regretted it right after because Marcus started going like "oooooooooo Alfie" and I nearly died of embarrassment but Zoë just giggled.

The whole party I was just talking to Zoë and we had a really great time I also talked to her brother when starships came up and her and her friend were dancing and singing out loud. From what I could hear I think that she is a really great singer unlike me because when I sing I sound like a robot.

I feel like I really really fancy Zoë. When I see her my heart starts to skip a beat and my palms get all sweaty.

Zoë's POV
-----------------
Today was really nice Alfie was so friendly and I think that I really fancy him but I don't think he thinks the same....
Always when I Skype him my heart skips a beat and I get really nervous.
------------------------
Wow 1128 words , sorry this was boring tomorrows upload will be much more interesting
Xxx and btw how cute is the photo on the start???😍