Morning carrying

Alfie's POV
------------------
I roll on my side and flutter my eyes open. I look on the clock on my phone and see that it is already 7:50am I turned to Zoë who was still asleep and kissed her cheek. I then whispered to her ear " Zoë it's nearly 8 we need to wake up." She then wrapped her arms around my neck and said " Alf I'm so excited for today"
"Yeah me too" I replied as I hugged her waist.

I got out of bed and said " Come on, get up."
"5 more minutes" Zoë moaned
"Noooo Zoë you'll be late" I moaned as I leaned over her.
Zoë turned her head at me and leaned in for a quick kiss. I stayed stunned from the kiss that I did not expect , then Zoë got her head under the covers and I could see from the one cheek that was poking out that she was blushing like mad.

I scooped her up in my arms and said " Well I guess if you don't get up I'll get you up.
Zoë giggled as I scooped her up and gave me a lot of kisses on the lips. I made my way up to her makeup area and put her down lying on the sofa bed . She sat up and said " Alfieeeeee , I want to go to my makeup area not on the bed." She lifted her arms up as a sign for me to carry her and when I started laughing she gave me irresistible puppy eyes and the cutest little pout. I laughed again and picked her up this time setting her down on her chair in front of her makeup stationery or I don't know how girls call them.

I went downstairs to make some breakfast while Zoë was getting ready. I got to the living room and Mark was there setting up to film a video. " Hey Alfie I hope you don't mind me filming my video in here it's just I need to upload today and I didn't prepare anything." He said as soon as he saw me
" Yeah sure go ahead . If you want you can even use the kitchen or one of the bedrooms." I replied
" oh okay I am going to set up in one of the bedrooms then, see you when you come back ."
" Wait Mark don't you want some breakfast ?"
" Oh yeah I am quite hungry actually ."
" So do you know how to make Pancakes?" I ask
" Well not the best but I'm sure if we combine they'll be just as good as Zoë's ."

Me and Mark then went to get the ingredients and then I realized we don't have eggs.
I said to Mark " Oh we don't have eggs."
"Well it'll just have to be cheese toasties then." He replied
" I guess that's settled ."

We made the toasties and set up the table. When they were finished I called Zoë " Zoë , breakfast is ready!"

Zoë got downstairs Nala following her and sat at the table besides Mark . I sat opposite her and stared at her . She was so perfect I loved her so much.

We finished breakfast and it was already 8:20 am Zoe was already dressed and was heading out of the door " bye Alf , bye Mark " Zoe said as she was walking out of the door. She wore a loose red jumper with white snowflakes that changed colour all around it and some black high wastes jeans from topshop. She had to wear quite loose shirts because she had a little bump witch could be seen through a tight shirt. I loved that bump so much. We decided to upload a video on Zoë's and mine channel saying that we are engaged and Zoë is pregnant on the Christmas morning as a gift for all the hardcore Zalfie shippers. ( Authors Note : that would be the best Christmas gift ever.)

As she was walking out of the door I grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto me. I crashed her lips onto mine . We broke off the kisses when Mark walked in and Zoë noticed it. It left both of us blushing like mad " So bye Zo" I said
" Bye " she said and then gave me a smirk as she walked to her car.

I then remembered that I also had a meeting so I got dressed and got my jacket and headed out of the door I was a little late and Ange wasn't very happy with it.

–-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys first of all thank you so much for over 350 reads. Thats insane ! And thanks for all of your comments on the last chapter (it's Ok)
Also wanted to say that this was a filler chapter and nothing really much happened.
Next chapter will be all about #babyzalfie scan.
Keep commenting the names for the baby(s)😏 boy and girl please.
love you lots
Baiiiiii