Alfie's pre-wedding thoughts

In the picture above its my locker in school... ❤️ the pictures are inside when you open it, the locker is open in the photo if you were wondering.
Alfie's POV
-------------------
"Come here mister" I said as I kneeled down to pick Eduardo up.
He giggled as I spinned him around.

" Well man how are you feeling" Marcus asked as he tapped me on the shoulder. I put Eduardo down and turned to Marcus.

"Well quite excited but also really really nervous and scared."

"Don't worry everything will be perfect" Marcus said
I wasn't so sure about that so I asked Jim if I could talk to him privately.

We went to the corner and I said " Jim what if everything goes wrong? What if I do something embarrassing ? What if Zoë says no?" I started to tear up a bit at the thought of the last statement.

" Alfie don't be ridiculous Zoë's love for you is bigger than the whole universe and you do something embarrassing everyday so that wouldn't be anything new. But remember it's your and Zoë's special day so don't focus on anyone around just focus on you and Zoë just the two of you."

"You're right Jimbo , just the two of us."

" #zalfiewedding lets get started !" Chai shouted out on the whole room

"Oh I am so excited" Joe said

I then went out and stood on the end of the way right by the priest.

In the front there was no one because there would go all the bridesmaids and the men that escorted them along with Emilia Eduardo and Darcy . I could see that behind there were lots of people like our parents , my and Zoë's grandparents , Tyler , Troye ,Joey, Colleen and Josh, Caspar, Roman and Brit, some of our other family members , Dom along with Maddie , Ange, Lucy and other people from Gleam , Mark , Lucy and Lydia , Felix and Marzia and sooo much more people.

Now that everybody has walked through the door except Zoë and her dad so I mean like Tanya and Jim , Anna and Jonathan ....etc.

They all sat down and the door was starting to open. I blinked and as I opened my eyes I saw Zoë ................ Wow just wow. I smiled the biggest smile I could. But it wasn't fake it was real. Zoë saw me and smiled back, her smile , there was just something about this smile I would remember forever.

----------------------------------------------------------
Awwwww my heart❤️
also did you see what Zoë tweeted for Alfie's birthday..
She said he's the most amazing man she knows and ever met.
Awwwww my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️
Also happy birthday Alfie !!!
Btw I wrote this on Alfie's birthday but I'm currently somewhere that doesn't have wifi so I'll upload this for you tomorrow.
Also I uploaded a part earlier so that means #double-update
Next time it'll be the wedding and I can tell you Joe has a little surprise for Zalfie , mostly Alfie.
Thanks soooo much for over 2k reads😘
Keep commenting baby names
Love you lots
Baiiiiiiiiiii